• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tott-ming ham H(5 May).4.30

Wonder if spurs would do a straight swap Son for Nunez, you don’t ask you don’t get

I genuinely thought stefan was shite today; but thats expected, so thats alright

The stats just don't seem right. Half the time it feels they're made up

It’s more likely these stats don’t particularly measure how well a midfielder played

It’s more likely these stats don’t particularly measure how well a midfielder played
but i don't remember coming off better in more duels than not. it just seems inaccurate. Maybe i'm counting things as duels in my head, when they're not, he just got beaten

View: https://twitter.com/BenBocsak/status/1787174516113785295

Didn’t look that good, to be honest, but at least statistically he did well.

The thing is you can win a duel but then the ball will immediately fall to a Spurs player anyway or they'll recover a loose ball that player has just won and it counts as a duel won although it doesn't feel like it. He definitely went into a fair few 50/50s and it was only 1 time when he set Salah away after did it feel like "Yes well in Stefan". We were kind of entering a phase of "this game is done, foot off the gas" anyway but the first 2 subs really deflated the team pretty quickly.

He played quite well for someone who has been out for several months.
Hopefully will get some more minutes against Villa and Wolves.

At least he played in the #6 position – it will be good for him to get as much experience and as much coaching from Klopp in that position in the last few games of the season.

Badger is sh!t.. Loses the ball after a couple of mins, the pass of the game leaves him by..
You would think that this is his first game back from injury or something... ;)

I genuinely thought stefan was shite today; but thats expected, so thats alright

The stats just don't seem right. Half the time it feels they're made up
We saw Jones coming back from injury, played like he's never left in his first sub appearance, then continue to shit the bed in his next few starts. Now he can't even get onto the pitch. Hope it's the other way around for Baj.

That was a boss game. Then went to shit. The subs killed it.

What happened today was the opposite to what shitty did yesterday. Against the run of play a goal is conceded and shitty went the other end with a “I’m not having that” then scored themselves. I wish we could’ve done the same rather than looking like Bambi on ice out there.

Elliott was supreme at times. He’s still just a kid. He’s The Boy.

Gakpo showed he’s probably in the position of least likely to be sold. He’s less shit than Nunez, less injured than Jota, less greedy on the ball than Diaz and younger than Salah. He had a really good game today and showed some tenacity which is missing half the time.

Robbo and Trent were as expected. Quansah is an absolute BALLER. Virgil looked more on it today than the last few weeks.

Mo scored, had a few more chances to get more and fluffed his lines. One horrendous offside and one close one. LOLZ at giving him two assists no matter what the record books say.

Diaz was tenacious with no end product. Mac, didn’t really notice. Endo had a couple of slip ups but overall liked his game. Badger looked rustier than my shed lock. the stats surprised me but he did win a few soft tackles.

Nunez. Oh Nunez oh Nunez. He’s even dropped from cult hero to a sad figure of a footballer. What he did today was on par with some of the most shocking forwards we’ve had. I’m talking Veronin and Jovanovic.

Klopp - plays Danns ahead of the Donkey. Please.

Think it's time for some raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Tings and blings.

Ali 7 - Nothing he could do with either goal, distribution was pretty good. Few smart stops but can't recall anything too troubling

Trent 8 - Thought he was brilliant especially defensively, up against arguably the best LW in the league and didn't let have him until he popped up with a goal.
Quansah 8 - Starting to think we might not need a new CB in the summer with the season he's had and with how Sepp's progressing at Mainz.
Virgil 7.5 - Standard Virgil performance when he's not being overworked. Makes it look all too easy.
Robbo 7.5 - Bizarre to take him off, Kulusevski was essentially a passenger. His energy is still very much there and good sharpness to react for his goal

Endo 7 - Played well, few errors which didn't mount to anything dangerous but another bizarre sub, should've been Mac who had little impact in the game.
Mac 6 - Don't remember too much, nice ball out to Trent in the build up to Robbo's goal otherwise didn't really see him in the game but that might just be me holding him to higher standards.
Harvey 9 - That's more like it. The quality on the ball to compliment his work rate off it. Brilliant assist, even better goal. Unlucky at the beginning when he had his effort cleared off the line.

Salah 8 - Maybe a bit generous but easily his best performance in 2024. Actually looked like the Mo of old and went at his man. Goal and assist for him too, Not too sure how he missed the 1 from about 5 yards out but it was nice to see him enjoying his football again. I'd still sell the fucker for 100m next month mind.
Gakpo 7.5 - Really good for the first hour, brilliant assist and a well taken goal. I reckon next season if we're playing 4231 he's being pushed out wide on the left.
Diaz 7 - Doesn't always get the reward his performances merit but even if some don't want to acknowledge it, he's been a vital part in Klopp's last season here and his minutes played stats would back that up.

Subs all get a 3 for being terrible.

Harvey looked injury.

Comical miss from Salah and Nunez was rubbish.

Fuck me our defending was atrocious, deserved to lose 5-4. Richarlison could have had 3.

Back
Top Bottom