• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 7th May - 12th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two very odd refereeing performances
Moss last night, feels like Atkinson is evening it up tonight. So many fouls not given.

Maybe you and I should have - and Wolves would have won.
West Ham is our last hope ... unless Stevie G suits up for Villa and breaks KdB in half.

Yeah, you're right, I've not got enough football in my life. All I've got to look forward to now is two cup finals. I'd better get it all in and watch the Harlem fucktrotters narrowly edge us in the league again to round out the experience.

League is theirs, just have to console ourselves with a trips to the Champions League Final and FA Cup Final.

Yeah, you're right, I've not got enough football in my life. All I've got to look forward to now is two cup finals. I'd better get it all in and watch the Harlem fucktrotters narrowly edge us in the league again to round out the experience.

Lol you're on form

Have to say with De Bruyne is this kind of scintillating form at the end of the season, I'm glad they got eliminated from the CL. In contrast, our best attacking player has had a very average 2nd half of the season, but we still managed to fight on in all 4 competitions.

Funking he'll, Wolves are utter shit shit shit, cannot believe what I am watching, letting in 5 ? Funking cunts

Have to say with De Bruyne is this kind of scintillating form at the end of the season, I'm glad they got eliminated from the CL. In contrast, our best attacking player has had a very average 2nd half of the season, but we still managed to fight on in all 4 competitions.

On the other hand, no Stones, Walker or Dias for them though...

On the other hand, no Stones, Walker or Dias for them though...
They've decided attack is the best form of defence.

The fat lady is going to be in full voice after Sunday. They only need 3 points, the goal difference is too big to bridge.

Winning it would be consolation, getting to the final and losing it, we will only remembered as bottlers.

Not for me, after whole covid will remember the experience and enjoying watching this team what it can do.
I started following Liverpool through Souness era, been there through Podge era and watch us lose 6-1 to Stoke. Winning matters but not everything at my age, this Team will play every single game possible this season. It’s privilage to watch this lot and never in million years be in this position 6 yrs ago. Maybe it’s all pure fume from me…
To have Klopp for another 2 and with prospect of FSG investing through it, I’m more than ok with that.
To me, life is about sharing memories and everything else is secondary.

They've decided attack is the best form of defence.

The fat lady is going to be in full voice after Sunday. They only need 3 points, the goal difference is too big to bridge.

I would back us in an open game against City, more so with those defenders out for them

I would back us in an open game against City, more so with those defenders out for them

As leggy as we've looked these past few games, they'd hammer us... I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy they're not in Paris. I wouldn't be able to sleep for a month before that match.

We are a Brilliant team and congrats to Man City, but it is Financial doping...

But F me, CL final, FA Cup - can't wait.

As leggy as we've looked these past few games, they'd hammer us... I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy they're not in Paris. I wouldn't be able to sleep for a month before that match.

They're playing with the freedom of knowing that they can afford to lose one match. Plus they've won the league before.

Where was this swagger in extra time of the CL semi final?

Part of me agrees, the other part points to the many times that voicing displeasure has actually turned some decisions back in our favor.

I know it’s just youth soccer, but when I coach there are times I absolutely ask the AR or center ref to watch a certain player doing a certain thing. When it’s about player safety first and foremost. I used to yell more, now I just point things out and ask them to protect my players. And most of the time it works.

Spurs have been quite lucky. Soft pen and a red card.

Tierney was the ref here ... The same Tierney who refused to send off Kane or give Jota a penalty, which was a far far far more blatant penalty than what he gave last night.

I'd say there's something fishy with him and Kane/Spurs ... unless he's just a proper shift ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom