• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 24-26 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sesko finally gets his goal albeit with the help of a deflection that wrong foots Neuer. He's gonna be a big player in the future.

Kane in stoppage time, another remarkable finish. Good play from Choupo Moting tbf.

Interesting VAR call coming here…was Moting offside?

Bournemouth could have scored an equaliser. City were there for the taking.
Bournemouth had several chances in the second half.
I'm getting more and more convinced that they'll drop more points.

Is it just me or doesn't City run as much as we do? I'm thinking, how come they don't get that many injuries...
@King Binny do you have any stats regarding that?

Distance covered? Can only find current season's latest info for individual players on that.

Dated 16 Feb 24
Premier League heat maps are revealed... as West Ham star leads the way for the most distance covered this season - but who tops the list for your side?
"For table-toppers Manchester City, Phil Foden has covered the most ground at 243km. For Liverpool, Dominik Szobozslai had run 208km."

This was the distance covered per game (km) info after 4 rounds:

Dated 7 Sep 23

View: https://twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1699730709638754587

Arsenal lining up with their strongest XI (for about the 100th game in a row), City could've gone with their strongest XI if they wanted.

Must be nice eh? Cunts.

It’s Anthony Gordon’s birthday? Shit, no way! How rude of me.
Happy Birthday Anthony.
You ugly diving ginger twat.
Now go bag the winner.

Distance covered? Can only find current season's latest info for individual players on that.

Dated 16 Feb 24
Premier League heat maps are revealed... as West Ham star leads the way for the most distance covered this season - but who tops the list for your side?
"For table-toppers Manchester City, Phil Foden has covered the most ground at 243km. For Liverpool, Dominik Szobozslai had run 208km."

This was the distance covered per game (km) info after 4 rounds:

Dated 7 Sep 23

View: https://twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1699730709638754587

Oh so they do run more than us...

15 goals, zero conceded in the last 3 PL games.
Maybe these fuckers won't bottle it this time around.

Lol.

They were top at Christmas, they already have when they went on their crap run. That's with Haaland and KDB out for months and us missing about half our team.

15 goals 0 conceded in last 3, that's all well and good. Still 3rd though.

Lol.

They were top at Christmas, they already have when they went on their crap run. That's with Haaland and KDB out for months and us missing about half our team.
Bottled it and still just 2 points behind us?
They have a few more "easy" games up ahead, but from mid March til the end of April they play Chelsea, City, Brighton, Villa, Wolves and Spurs. In interesting fixture list to say the least.

Just saw their 3rd and 4th goal.
I guess Karius finally went Karius on them.

Bottled it and still just 2 points behind us?
They have a few more "easy" games up ahead, but from mid March til the end of April they play Chelsea, City, Brighton, Villa, Wolves and Spurs. In interesting fixture list to say the least.
They were like 2-3 ahead at Christmas, so how do you explain them now being 2 behind going into March despite this historic, never to be seen again, never to be forgotten 15-1 in their last 3 games.

Genuine title contenders would push on and create a gap when your rivals lose key players to long injuries, they've done the opposite.

They were like 2-3 ahead at Christmas, so how do you explain them now being 2 behind going into March despite this historic, never to be seen again, never to be forgotten 15-1 in their last 3 games.
But I wouldn't say that they bottled it. They beat us and that was enough to be back in it.
Bottling it would mean that they're totally out of the race. That was a slump.

Tbh they were cruising until march last year. Then their arse went. Be interesting to see how they get on with CL as well

But I wouldn't say that they bottled it. They beat us and that was enough to be back in it.
Bottling it would mean that they're totally out of the race. That was a slump
Back in it, not in it, back in it, not in it.

Never were for me and the last 3 results doesn't change anything. They're a good side but not a great side. We and unfortunately City are. Porto are decent at best and even they managed to expose them.

Non injuries and an incredible amount luck (just taking the Liverpool games alone) are why they're only 2 points behind.

They certainly look a different animal since thumping us. Confidence sky high and blowing teams away. Reminds me of us in the second half of the 13/14 season.

Hopefully it doesn’t last.

Back in it, not in it, back in it, not in it.

Never were for me and the last 3 results doesn't change anything. They're a good side but not a great side. We and unfortunately City are. Porto are decent at best and even they managed to expose them.

Non injuries and an incredible amount luck (just taking the Liverpool games alone) are why they're only 2 points behind.
6 wins in a row now, not three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom