• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tott-ming ham H(5 May).4.30

No, it isn’t. We hardly had any injuries when won the league and we played just a strong press.

If we want to save legs, we need to have more matches won by the 60th or 70th minute and then take it easy from there.

This team hasn’t been good enough to do that this season
Hard to have matches consistently won by the 70th when we so consistently went behind by the 15th.

No, it isn’t. We hardly had any injuries when won the league and we played just a strong press.

If we want to save legs, we need to have more matches won by the 60th or 70th minute and then take it easy from there.

This team hasn’t been good enough to do that this season
But its good enough when they're exhausted? Wit hfresh legs we're dropping points early i nthe game ,and having to fight back. Thats been the case all season, so i don't# buy it

Harvey was lively but missed a few easy passes to play someone through.

Gakpo was brilliant as was Robbo and Quansah that half.

Salah looks fresher than he has in months and strong on the ball. Goal and assist while hitting the woodwork twice and most good things came through him.

Gakpo has been excellent today.

If he had been played up top for more of the season and had built some confidence, we might have been better off.

I'd keep him and sell Nunez or Jota in the summer.

Gakpo has been excellent today.

If he had been played up top for more of the season and had built some confidence, we might have been better off.

I'd keep him and sell Nunez or Jota in the summer.
Also doesn't seem to have an issue with injuries

But its good enough when they're exhausted? Wit hfresh legs we're dropping points early i nthe game ,and having to fight back. Thats been the case all season, so i don't# buy it

The other team also has fresh legs early in the game too

Yes, quite. It’s why this team wasn’t good enough to win the league
But conceded less than most and scored more than most? The wheels fell off when tiredness became an issue; and it became an issue because minutes weren't managed efficiently

Back
Top Bottom