• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top Of The Klopps (Best Klopp moments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
This can be visited again... After 30 years of mediocrity with some European Silverware, a man from Germany heard the Kop calling from far, far away. Klopp packed his trunks and said goodbye to Dortmund.
Off he went to, Kloppty Klopp, Klopp, Klopp...
*I'll finish the rest later
9 years with every year being memorable, he made us elite. Lifting the CL and and PL was a highlight and the frequent drubbing of Man U is also worth a mention.
To think there were dick heads (not on 6cm but on social media who wanted him sacked).

Will miss the Man, the Legend the Kaiser

Jurgen said to me you know we'll win the Premier League you know he said so.

He told us within 4 years and he delivered, on the money.

Also a personal favorite of mine was when he left James Pearce looking like a red faced piece of trash in public.

Will miss the post-game fist pumps, the visible proof of how much the Anfield faithful feel connected with him. A real palate cleanser from Brendan Rodgers's "I am Shankly Reborn" cringe-wannabe arm raise whenever we scored.

That first press conference and appearance with the media. I was listening to everything he said and just hanging on to every single word. Him talking about his style of play, what he wanted from the team, 30 minutes was a travesty I could have listened to the man speak for hours and days.

The sheer excitement and fascination what the big man would bring was cemented further when in the interview with the club channel he talked about us the fans having to change from doubters to believers. I was all in. Take all my money now.

Occasionally you come across people who are just born leaders, you'd do anything for them. Same is with Klopp, those players would run through brick walls for him.

My mission now before the end of the season is to get a bear hug from the big cuddly German.

Vielen Danke Jurgen

Last edited:
What sticks in my head was when we had a passage of play that was totally unremarkable to me, some pointless back passing I think... The sort of thing id seen a million times under houllier and benitez and had just anaesthetized me to it's very existence. Klopp screamed out "play fucking football."

That time he was hammered and nearly fell off the buss during the parade.

See this is just making me sad again. Klopps right, we should do this at the end of the season.

I am a sit writer let alone writing poems...So I asked Chatgpt to write it for me

Klopp, the tactician, packed his dreams,
Said goodbye to Dortmund, where it all gleams.
He joined a new side with history untold,
On the soccer field, where legends unfold.

Klopp, Klopp, Klopp, leading the fray,
From Dortmund to here, a legend's display.
Strategizing on the pitch, with passion and might,
In Klopp's soccer saga, under stadium lights.

Through the tackles and goals, Klopp charted his course,
In a sea of supporters, singing with force.
From the yellow wall to a roaring crowd,
Liverpool's anthem, both soft and loud.

Klopp, Klopp, Klopp, with a grin so wide,
From Dortmund's embrace to Merseyside.
Tactics evolving, like poetry in the breeze,
In Klopp's soccer journey, flowing with ease.

But seasons change, and time moves on,
In the soccer world, where heroes are drawn.
Klopp's tenure now at an end,
Dortmund beckons, a message to send.

Klopp steps back, with a tear in his eye,
The Dortmund memories, reaching for the sky.
From the Signal Iduna Park to Anfield's stage,
A chapter closes, turning another page.

Klopp, Klopp, Klopp, the legacy persists,
From Dortmund's fervor to Anfield's twists.
The echoes of Klopp, in the wind they dance,
As he leaves, a legend, taking a chance.

(Outro)
Klopp's tale, a journey well-spun,
In the soccer world, where victories are won.
As the final whistle blows, a new chapter to chart,
The echoes of Klopp, forever in our heart.

The photo of Klopp and Henderson after we won the CL. It's raw - just pure unfiltered joy and relief.

It's my favoute footie photo in recent years and an amazing moment expertly captured.

The photo of Klopp and Henderson after we won the CL. It's raw - just pure unfiltered joy and relief.

It's my favoute footie photo in recent years and an amazing moment expertly captured.
This one?
0_JS184308988.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom