• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thur thing boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely one of the deals should be at an advanced stage by now ? I mean its not like a package deal right ? I want both of them presented and dressed up with make up on by next Tuesday.

I'd expect it'd be a similar structure to the Mac Allister deal if the deal is struck.

He's wanted by quite a few clubs, including Newcastle and Chelsea.

Oh christ.. the plane trackers are out.. silly season has started.

There was also a plane today.

How reliable is L'Equipe? Apparently saying that the bid is imminent and Nice want 35m

How reliable is L'Equipe? Apparently saying that the bid is imminent and Nice want 35m

If it's them - then lets do it, and that will mean Kone is at £30M or below. Midfield done, now we need a defender.

I hope this tweet BS but if it isn't, €60m isn't huge for a genuine generational talent (unlike the pretender CJ)

I’m more worried how Moron & Bluebell will cope if we have all our transfer activity completed before the transfer window even opens - they’ll be like two junkies unable to get a fix for 2 months!
I want 4 MFs, the names I've mentioned many times. I'll be content with 3. If we just get those 4 MFs and no one else, I'd still be happy knowing Spanish Steve could play multiple positions in MF and in defence.

TBH if they want (i don't know where the euro key is on my keyboard)60m, should we pay that? We've got a lot of work to do in the team, so i'd hope for less than that. I'd be looking at £40-45m

We need to be smart with our money. Not too smart where we end up fucking ourselves over, but certainly some semblance of sensibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom