• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This week's other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible tackle in the Wigan v Barcodes game by McManaman on Haidara. Not 'life threatening' as that idiot Dwight Yorke claimed, but it was certainly a horrible tackle, over knee-high and the worst there's been for quite a while.

Ha, I caught him saying that too, however I think he's just struggles with talking generally as he looks surprised at himself after saying it.

Spuds are gonna crumble arent they??? And that shitehouse Arsenal side will get 4th.

Big loss of 3 points yesterday. Fuck.

Its a mystery why Halsey is still a ref, God he's awful.

Pardews beard looks well shite

I like Halsey, at least he's semi-human. He missed the bad tackle because a player ran in his sight line.

And the handball prior to the 2-1 goal. Not that I'm complaining when the Toooon are losing.
Halsey had one of the worst performances I've seen when we played Utd at home.

Terrible tackle in the Wigan v Barcodes game by McManaman on Haidara. Not 'life threatening' as that idiot Dwight Yorke claimed, but it was certainly a horrible tackle, over knee-high and the worst there's been for quite a while.

It looks like he genuinely went for the ball. Which is perhaps even more worrying were I playing against him in future.

The Wigan chairman said: "The ball was there and McManaman got the ball as clean as a whistle, then followed through and they collided. He hasn't gone over the ball. That's an accident.

ibv9HssaFixQeJ.gif

Dunno about that one Dave

Fuuuck. It gets worse every time you see it.

For a man that seemingly seems to pride himself on being straight talking, Whelan is talking a load of bollocks.

Fuuuck. It gets worse every time you see it.

For a man that seemingly seems to pride himself on being straight talking, Whelan is talking a load of bollocks.

Yea, I can see he wants to defend his player but you'd think he'd have seen enough football to know thats an awful tackle or say something better. Even if you only know football cliches it's enough to tell you that's bad. Over the top, off the ground, studs up, dived in etc, they all apply to that tackle even if he had got a full foot on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom