• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This week's other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard the commentator mention that Everton has kept just 5 clean sheets this season, one more than Reading which has the worst clean sheet record. Pretty surprised to learn that.

Offside wasn't and the goal should have stood. Everton should be 2-0 up. City have been rubbish.

Yaya Toure out with a migraine of all things fuck sake, they lose so much when he's out.

Yaya Toure out with a migraine of all things fuck sake, they lose so much when he's out.

I wonder if it's an actual migraine, or the type that stupid cunts sa they have when they actually just have a bad headache.

A relative of bex often sits there saying she has a migraine whilst supping a cup of tea. I last had a migraine years ago, but it mostly involved me throwing up in a dark room, crying in pain & unable to actually move myself an inch. Thankfully they haven't recurred, just stopped when I reached 18 or thereabouts.

I wonder if it's an actual migraine, or the type that stupid cunts sa they have when they actually just have a bad headache.

A relative of bex often sits there saying she has a migraine whilst supping a cup of tea. I last had a migraine years ago, but it mostly involved me throwing up in a dark room, crying in pain & unable to actually move myself an inch. Thankfully they haven't recurred, just stopped when I reached 18 or thereabouts.

Yea it is a bit annoying when people get on like that, I know where you're coming from I can't see properly on the rare occasion I get one. It must be a proper one to miss a match or something else they don't wanna mention.

Red card for Pienaar

And we complain about our refs. Jesus he's gene gash. Expect city the get a draw from here

just not happening for city, this is where Toure usually does something to get the ball in the back of the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom