• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The who should we sign in January thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-followed-Liverpool-ahead-January-window.html
[article]Bissouma fits the mould of what Liverpool will look for if no progress is made in keeping Wijnaldum.

A comparison of the two via sports data aggregator Opta shows that the Brighton midfielder has created three chances compared to the Liverpool man's six.

Bissouma has also made 40 tackles to Wijnaldum's 11, as well as winning 73 of his 153 duels contested compared to Wijnaldum's 35 of 64 contested.[/article]

Barca in financial crisis.

Umtiti available in Jan..

Cuntinho available for a cut price £45m. If he plays ten more games we are owed an additional £18m. Koeman vs the Board on this one.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-followed-Liverpool-ahead-January-window.html
[article]Bissouma fits the mould of what Liverpool will look for if no progress is made in keeping Wijnaldum.

A comparison of the two via sports data aggregator Opta shows that the Brighton midfielder has created three chances compared to the Liverpool man's six.

Bissouma has also made 40 tackles to Wijnaldum's 11, as well as winning 73 of his 153 duels contested compared to Wijnaldum's 35 of 64 contested.[/article]

I don't watch a lot of other clubs games but there was a thread on an arsenal forum I was browsing asking what 4 players you'd sign from the premier League for £120m and this lads name was an ever present in the replies. Sander Berge was another popular response along with Grealish.

It sounds like our type of signing

Why get Coutinho back? Financially not worth it... His wages will be A grade and even in his peak at Liverpool Klopp used to haul him off whenever he had a stinker... Yes he was influential player for us but and could still do a job for us if we did sign him but I just don't see how he is valid for money considering the likes of Shaq and Curtis Jones. Coutinho would demand probably Salahesque wages, so no go for me.

Also I think Klopp is more into the idea of getting creativity into that midfield from the likes of Thaigo

Barca in financial crisis.

Umtiti available in Jan..

Cuntinho available for a cut price £45m. If he plays ten more games we are owed an additional £18m. Koeman vs the Board on this one.
I read, in The Echo, that we've already banked all the extras which were due to us.

Two rumours I’ve seen on twitts:

- arsenal fans think we’re in for their young striker Balogun
- some noise about Depay being available in jan did £5m

wonder if we’d be interested in the latter if we shift Divvy

Balogun on free transfer as a 'replacement' for Brewster will be a master stroke.

Where is this coming from though?
We were supposedly sniffing around him in the summer

Seen it talked about on Twitter a fair bit, but nothing from anyone reliable

Honestly, even if it turned out to be solanke mk.2, I'd be ok with it

Seen it talked about on Twitter a fair bit, but nothing from anyone reliable

Honestly, even if it turned out to be solanke mk.2, I'd be ok with it

AFTV are high on the lad ... they want him to get minute ahead of Neketiah but yah, if we get him for free and sell him, if he's shite for 18 million, I'm down.

Why get Coutinho back? Financially not worth it... His wages will be A grade and even in his peak at Liverpool Klopp used to haul him off whenever he had a stinker... Yes he was influential player for us but and could still do a job for us if we did sign him but I just don't see how he is valid for money considering the likes of Shaq and Curtis Jones. Coutinho would demand probably Salahesque wages, so no go for me.

Also I think Klopp is more into the idea of getting creativity into that midfield from the likes of Thaigo

Understand what you are saying, But I believe If he were to come back to Liverpool he would take a pay cut just to get back here, I also believe that he would give 100% every game in a real effort to win back the love of the supporters. He knows that he made a error in choosing to leave Liverpool, but can't ammit it as he is still a Barca' player.

The only way tha he could demand A graded wages is "If" there were intrest from a Italain Club and he was going there.instead. He know If he was give a second chance at Liverpool that it would come at the cost of his old wages or lower

Never seen Balogun play. Depay would be some upgrade on Origi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom