• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Fox show about LFC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as Dave Kirby is still smiling
*pauses to smirk at the camera*
There's no reason for whining
*pauses to sup from ale and smile at camera again*

I wondered that too Gene.

Hansern, be a lamb and explain your username or post a pic of your HUUUUUUUUUUUGE fat fingers.

Don't move it. Make the mods do it. Earn their crust like.

That Fabio is gone awful lazy.

*Realises his lazy post in this thread above*

I'm going to criticize an internet forum, which is by its very nature decentralized, for not being local.

I also shout at cds when I play them, for not having that live sound.

Do you know that you can't hear the sound of my voice when I'm typing, also? FUCK!

Macca: Not me

Gene: I hope you're not comparing me to Lawrenson????

Dave: Hansern is simpley my nickname in real life. Hans Jakob = Hansern
Not chubby fingers I'm afraid

Reactions: ILD
Macca: Not me

Gene: I hope you're not comparing me to Lawrenson????

Dave: Hansern is simpley my nickname in real life. Hans Jakob = Hansern
Not chubby fingers I'm afraid

No offence like, but that's a shit nickname.

It's not only longer than your name, it doesn't seem to have had any thought behind it.

I reckon you'd end up being called 'feet' if you lived in Liverpool.

Cheers!
How drunk were you when you wrote that?
So Hansern isnt shorter than Hans Jakob?

I've got other nicknames aswell, like Hansa and Hansi.
But its common over here to be called Hansern when you've got Hans as one of your two firstnames and use both like I do.

Why would I be called feet?

Fair enough.
I've had the same username since I opened an account on Koptalk 10 years or so a go.
Doubt I'd change it regardless how shite it sounds :)

Fair enough.
I've had the same username since I opened an account on Koptalk 10 years or so a go.
Doubt I'd change it regardless how shite it sounds :)

I sense a bit of witch hunt is going on against us Skandos.

Cheers!
How drunk were you when you wrote that?
So Hansern isnt shorter than Hans Jakob?

I've got other nicknames aswell, like Hansa and Hansi.
But its common over here to be called Hansern when you've got Hans as one of your two firstnames and use both like I do.

Why would I be called feet?

Cos your name is hans. That sounds the same as hands when a scouser says it.

I'm gonna call you feet from now on.

Stop being so contrary Feet. Just accept that this is your life now

2B34v.jpg

right , i have to admit i haven't watched loads of this , just 5 or 10 mins here or there. So i've been forcing myself to sit through a full episode but i'm really struggling . Christ Rodgers talks some shite . It's like everything he says is the most profound , philosophical thing ever spoken. It's the tone and manner he uses . Fuck it's cringeworthy .

And i don't know , we obviously aren't seeing everything but i thought his half time team talk was shite , it was just standard generic "motivational" tripe . Surely a manager passes on tactical observations and slight changes or things he wants the team to try . Fuck i got better team talks when i was 14 .

Like someone else mentioned , i don't think i'll watch anymore as i'll quickly develop a proper hatred for Rodgers . But hey , obviously my opinion means fuck all , especially if Rodgers starts delivering results .

Oh and one last thing , no wonder The Anfield Wrap and SOS are so up their own arses when the club are sticking them in this fucking show. Duncan Jenkins , you're own your own !

Straining to be fair to Fudgie in this context, for all we know he acts and speaks very normally 98% of the time, but all they include in the edit is his ear-catching speeches and psycho-babble. And who knows, he might not have wanted anything specific and pertinent to be included in any half-time footage. But that's what's unfair about him being plunged into such a project - it's giving the fans as well as onlookers a very selective and possibly very distorted view of him, and we can only speculate what else is or isn't there.

yeah of course , that's more than true ...this is first and foremost a TV show show so they're going to want the "dramatic" stuff . I do hope that's the case , it's what i'm clinging to !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom