• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Fox show about LFC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reassuring thing is, if he'd been like he seems on screen all the time I'm sure a few players would have sneered about it by now - it gets out one way or another - but it's all been positive (save for Downing's little moan).

Utterly painful to watch in every possible way. As a scriptwriter myself I would be ashamed to produce a script that close to Alan Partridge - it's hideous, and Clive Owen should also be ashamed of himself.
My only other feeling is that if the players stop going with Rodgers' 'journey' bollocks he will lose the dressing room quicker than Christian Gross. If he was my boss, spouting the shite he spouts, I'd be laughing behind his back already.
[I hope he becomes a highly successful manager for us by the way, he seems a genuine guy and is doing lots right as manager so far, but we'll see]

maybe this has been covered before but I'm well behind on these, what the hell were Suarez and Lucas drinking or huffing in the car?

They're drinking mate, which is a kind of Argentinian tea. It's pretty horrible, but fairly addictive.

I can't bring myself to watch it.

I just don't want to see what goes on and be any more disappointed than I already am.

Bear in mind that the critisism of anything LFC related is always exaggerated on SCM.

There are a couple of cringeworthy moments, but it's nowhere near as bad as being made out on this thread.

There was I, all nice and cosy
Supping ale, cheeks warm and rosy
Writing the first ryhme of the day, with the promise of more
When something drops through the letterbox and on to the floor
I rise excitedly and rush out to the mat
But recoil in horror, near where some fan has shat.

Pepe got fucking Crossbar Challenge SKILLZ yo !

*cue barbed comment about lack of goalkeeping "skillz"*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom