• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Fox show about LFC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only seen the first episode. Gotta catch up.

I know i'm being lazy but don't want to trawl through the thread to find the links of the episodes. Would someone be a star and point me in the right direction.

I've only seen the first episode. Gotta catch up.

I know i'm being lazy but don't want to trawl through the thread to find the links of the episodes. Would someone be a star and point me in the right direction.

Just type 'being liverpool episode xx torrent' in google, ya lazy cunt!

I have newsgroups. I'll download that way but was gonna save the mb's by streaming.

No hassle.

maybe this has been covered before but I'm well behind on these, what the hell were Suarez and Lucas drinking or huffing in the car?

This show is making me feel a bit negative towards BR cos he acts so weird in it, I think I might have to stop watching it

I don't think there is enough people for a discussion. It's a bit quiet here. Might be the time difference.

We are discussing the fact that everyone is out to kill us, and we have to stick together, and whatever tin foil hat nonsense Rael thinks this throw away sports motivational bullshit implies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom