• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Championship

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Looks like Ipswich will join champions Leicester. Hull (and our on-loan lads) with a outside chance of making the Top 6 for the playoffs.

438083118-462356076251573-3835054565998749041-n.jpg

• Leeds need Ipswich to lose and them to win to get the second auto spot
    • Ipswich vs Huddersfield (23R)
    • Leeds vs Southampton (4)
  • Hull need West Brom to lose and them to win to get the last play-off spot
    • West Brom vs Preston (10)
    • Plymouth(21) vs Hull
So we will get:
  1. Leicester City
  2. Ipswich Town
  3. -
    1. Leeds United
    2. Southampton
    3. Norwich
    4. West Brom
So a reasonable chance our favourite punch bag returns

Fuck Leicester, just because it’s Leicester. Fuck Southampton, Norwich and West Brom the yo-yo wankers and fuck dirty Leeds.

I will also give a FUCK IPSWICH just because you know we will get an away game on Easter Sunday with a 2pm kick off. Where the first train arrives 30 minutes after kick off and the last train departs 30 minutes later.

Fuck Leicester, just because it’s Leicester. Fuck Southampton, Norwich and West Brom the yo-yo wankers and fuck dirty Leeds.

I will also give a FUCK IPSWICH just because you know we will get an away game on Easter Sunday with a 2pm kick off. Where the first train arrives 30 minutes after kick off and the last train departs 30 minutes later.

Plus seeing Ed Sheeran every fucking game is going to be annoying as fuck

I was glad Ipswich were coming up until you reminded me of that. That said, I prefer the likes of Leicester, Ipswich, Leeds and Norwich over Burnley and fucking Luton. Get some proper Prem names in then there's more chance of The Ev going down.

Ipswich need a single point against Huddersfield but I wouldn't celebrate just yet

Anything can happpen.

I should add that if Southampton think Leeds will be a fighter playoff opponent than Ipswich, it would be too their benefit to let Leeds beat them and get the automatic spot.

That’s Ipswich one game closer to being relegated back to the Championship in a years time.

Amazing escape by Sheff Wed. They escaped relegation by 3 Pts (inferior GD) after 4 wins and 2 draws in the last 6 games.

Back
Top Bottom