• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sheffield United (H) - Thursday 19:30

Be lovely to see some points dropped tonight. Sods law it'll happen and then we'll draw 2-2

With man Utd in mine I would go

Kelleher

Bradley
Quansah
Virgil
Gomez

Endo
Elliot
Graven'

Salah
Gakpo (Just to rest Diaz)
Nunez

So If fit we can go Vs. Man Utd

Kelleher

Gomez
Konate
Virgil
Tsimikas

Endo
Macca
Szobo

Salah
Nunez
Diaz

Bradley, Jones and Elliot on the bench

Nah, Klopp is only going to rest injured or tired players. We're going with a strong team tomorrow and if we're up by four he'll start making subs.
I think Klopp wants us to build some momentum before the Man U game.
Then it's a 4 day rest before travelling to Italy.
And after that it's welcome back Trent, Jota, Ali and Bajcetic.

I would actually love to see Klopp send out a ‘goal difference’ team. But that would be at HT, he’s too cautious to start that way but knows that if we’re say 2-0 at HT he could rally the troops to go full send second half.

Early goal key to put the opposition into their shell.

Will be interesting to see if Wilder rotates. Probably knows his best chance of points in next 5 days is his home game against Chelsea

Correct. Goal difference improves with each win. Let's not worry too much

Anyone got a spare mother fucking ticket, ideally seated in the main or KD?

All this site registration bollocks and the fucking 48hr window it gives you really grates on my nut sacks and the "trusted" touting sites charge more for their fucking service than the person selling the bleeding fucking ticket.

Nice, makes sense for Gravy to step in. Part of me was worried we might rest a couple for United

Well done.

Now we’re gonna lose the title to City on GD.
Do you even know how jinxing works? I didn't say *we will* win. I pointed out the fact that *if* we win our remaining games, it is incontrovertible that we win the league.

Early team news available for premium subscribers only. Act now and we’ll throw in @Modo’s loanee and U21 reports and @bluebell’s transfer speculation round-up.

I heard that Hansern stands on top of some purple wheelie bins outside the AXA

Do you even know how jinxing works? I didn't say *we will* win. I pointed out the fact that *if* we win our remaining games, it is incontrovertible that we win the league.
"Goal difference means fuck all" isn't a jinxy move if come the final day we lose out on goal difference? It works in whatever sense what you want it to.

I was only tickling your balls anyhow Mac, I thought you knew how sarcasm worked.

Back
Top Bottom