• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Match thread starter
Right lads, big win against Milan. Great mentality second half to keep going and great aggression throughout. Would be epic if we take that in to the first 15 against Palace. I can only see those rested coming back in and no other changes

-----------Alisson------------
Trent--Matip--VVD--Robbo
-----------Fabinho------------
----Hendo-------Thiago-----
Salah-----Jota------Mane

Could see arguments for Ox in the CM trio for a more aggressive move, or maybe even Jones but i think we'll see this which is arguably the best XI.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean Bionimal angered the gods last time, hence we went 2-1 down.. But Brizzle managed to restore balance.

Dreamies powers exceed even Bionimals.

Palace to win.

Bastard.

The only hope is to lock this thread. And throw it in the vault.. hoping against hope this jinxery doesn't haunt us.

Palace for a Villa style shock. Can't believe we're going to concede 5

What fucking merciful gods do you think football has?

We'll probably field an ineligible player and get points docked

Nah, Klopp is going to play a full strength team. We play Norwich a few days later in the league cup. Konate, Tsimikas and rest will play in that game.

Alisson

Trent
Matip
Van Dijk
Tsimikas

Fabs
Thiago
Hendo

Salah
Jota
Mane

They won last time out against spurs. That was helped by spurs being diabolical. Time and time again spurs took the wrong option and would’ve had the freedom of the right hand side had they picked the right pass.

Salah and Trent will have a field day against these.

Same team as Brizz. 7-0 win. Brizz to catch a dose from the boys.

Think Matip will sit this one out. If the new lad plays on the right side, put him in besides VVD.

I can see Tsimikas getting a game, i can also see Konate with Virgil not sure both would happen though.

ridiculous that Divock comes in, looks good and gets injured.

We play Norwich in the league cup mid week, surely any resting happens there. Next 4 games after this are

Norwich (A) - Cup
Brentford (A) - League
Porto (A) - CL
Man City (H) - League

I have a 100% record for matches I have been to this season, so I think we'll be OK. The last two home matches I have been to, Origi has been boss (last night and Barcelona), so I'd put your collective houses on him getting a hattrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom