• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Chelsea (H) - Saturday 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he even watching? The blind cunt never saw anything when he was a manager.
Was there to present FIFA awards

47045185-0-image-a-44_1629816244604.jpg

Based on what? Because Jota's got the nod twice and scored in both games.

Based on Klopp always choosing him for big matches. He came back later so he’s eased him back in... I can’t see any way Klopp doesn’t start him against Chelsea.

I wonder if Klopp has earmarked him as our central striker long term? His finishing ability, natural instincts and runs off the ball remind me of a more orthodox striker, he's also not terrible outside the box but nowhere near the same level of threat that Salah and Mane are. So it makes sense.

He's brilliant.

I wonder if Klopp has earmarked him as our central striker long term? His finishing ability, natural instincts and runs off the ball remind me of a more orthodox striker, he's also not terrible outside the box but nowhere near the same level of threat that Salah and Mane are. So it makes sense.

He's brilliant.

It's strange, nothing about his style of play tells me that he's going to score, but somehow he just pops up in the right place all the time.
Yep, he's been fantastic signing.

Asked for a fitness update on his squad, Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: "Robbo trained the whole week, of course he [is] in contention, no doubt about that.
"Millie will not be ready – I think that's it pretty much.
"All the rest trained and looked good and sharp
– we should better be because obviously Chelsea is a tough one as well. That's already kind of like the Champions League, just in the Premier League!"

--------------------------

I feel like creating a "is Matip still fit" thread. Just like that website monitoring Torres goal scoring record at Chelsea.

I love Jota as one of the forward line, i think his pressing leaves much to be desired (I still maintain that his lack of pressing on Kroos was a huge factor in our defeat to Madrid) but his play when we have the ball, both on & off it is superb. In games where we expect to dominate possession he is essential, in games where we don't I think it is still a toss up between him & bobby.

Asked for a fitness update on his squad, Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: "Robbo trained the whole week, of course he [is] in contention, no doubt about that.
"Millie will not be ready – I think that's it pretty much.
"All the rest trained and looked good and sharp
– we should better be because obviously Chelsea is a tough one as well. That's already kind of like the Champions League, just in the Premier League!"

--------------------------

I feel like creating a "is Matip still fit" thread. Just like that website monitoring Torres goal scoring record at Chelsea.

It's probably only a matter of time before he gets injured, but I hope he stays fit, he's exceptional and the best option we have - albeit with Konate being a bit of an unknown quantity at this stage in the Premiership.

It's probably only a matter of time before he gets injured, but I hope he stays fit, he's exceptional and the best option we have - albeit with Konate being a bit of an unknown quantity at this stage in the Premiership.
Pretty much, yeah.

We could, if we invert the midfield triangle to make up for the loss in defensive work/link up play.

---------Jota
Mane ------Salah
--------AMC-------
--DM-------DM----

I'm making pizza by the way.

It might mean I struggle to watch the match because of this commitment. Good sign for Liverpool.

Shite craic for me.

Obviously, I wish people would stop saying that all the time.

But top, top, top team/player/game, gets on my tits much more.

How about 'top, top investors'?

Bad news, soon tested positive for covid (minor symptoms).

All pizza plans have been halted.

Think this is the equivalent of hearing that Salah, VVD and Fab are out of today's game.

Bad news, soon tested positive for covid (minor symptoms).

All pizza plans have been halted.

Think this is the equivalent of hearing that Salah, VVD and Fab are out of today's game.
You can still bake the Pizza. It'ill probably cheer the lad up even if he can't taste or smell the garlic cheese & pepperoni ......and we'll take 3pts off the Chavs.

You can still bake the Pizza. It'ill probably cheer the lad up even if he can't taste or smell the garlic cheese & pepperoni ......and we'll take 3pts off the Chavs.
The pizza making ship has sailed. There are no supplies in the house.

The pizza making ship has sailed. There are no supplies in the house.
FFS what planning. We know where the blame lies fairly and squarely if it all goes tits up. If it's a red letter day (to go along with England's spectacular crushing of India that I've been watching) then you are forbidden from ever making pizza again (well, at least until we lose a game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom