• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Prayers for @moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal ITK’s and fans openly discussing it - seems like they would love Jones in their team.

GC2gP_WXQAUTYGo
GC2gP_SXQAIwFig

As fucking if that ever happens. Jones wants to move down south eh. The Arsenal ITKs arent very good.

It depends on who's driving it. If Jones wants to leave because Klopp can't promise him a starting role, there's not much we can do about it except ask for £75 million + £1.
As if.

Hometown boy playing his best football ever for his lifelong club.

This rumour is like the MBappe to Liverpool one. All wishful thinking.

Even if Klopp didn't rate him, which he obv.does, Hades would freeze over before we'd sell to them.

Questions about what they're smoking over there spring to mind.

Obviously a load of balls but no harm in it. Might give Jones a wee boost of confidence, not that he needs it really.

@rurikbird , thanks for letting me know, but i cannot take this seriously. However, I do have doubts about Klopp and his feelings towards Curtis, which slightly worries me. We have in our hands one of top 5 best midfielders in the world in Curtis ( I am not even joking), he has to reign in his sexy dribble skills to some extent playing for the German, and its perfectly understandable that a spanish coach like Arteta would afford him the time to express his true capability. In Curtis we have a Jude Bellingham/Jack Grealish Hybrid, we need to take advantage of that and keep him at all costs, coz you know Klopp only likes effecient runners even if they have zero technical skills. Thats his shitty comfort zone. Sorry letting my anger out. Anyway if England want to win something one day then a midfield trio of curtis-Rice- Bellingham is a must so long as Kane is still playing with a supporting player acting as the 10 in either Foden or Maddison. Also somehow get Trent playing maybe as an RCM.
Thats as close Arsenal will get to see Curtis alongside Rice. They can fuck right off.

MORON

Why would Jones want a retrograde move

He earns about £15k a week. I'm guess Arsenal would be willing to pay significantly more than that. This happens with every young player that comes through, at some point you have to pay them the market rate or sell them. I'm guessing we will renegotiate his contract in the summer to avoid making his agent listen to offers.

Reactions: mom
I think most wanted Jones step up and take his chance. As well as show he can past more than 60mins, he is beginnibg to do that more consistently, let’s hope he can keep it up.

He earns ten times less than the donkey so can't blame him

Ok donkey aside, I think the bigger issue might be if he is earning significantly less that what Gravenberch is on. That is a major sin on our part. Jones backs himself, we all know that, and I have no doubt he has had enough training sessions to know he is better than him. Add to that the fact that he probably sees a lot of his England U21 mates now on bigger contracts will less PL experience than him at their respective clubs, thats not right. Pay the man his due FSG !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom