• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Porto Away - CL Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can have the Fizzy Pop Cup and the Johnston Paint Trophy

Last edited:
I hope he enjoys watching how happy he was for those few seconds that piece of shit.
Now fuck up against Spurs again, please.

City are there for the taking. Look at them, rock bottom, they thought they had a goal and then that was taken away. Could be one too many games for spurs though

Does talksport or 5live have any call ins after champions league matches? I need more city misery

Ahahahahaha

City fans are soooooooooo shite.

They were as quiet as a mouse after 75mins. And decided to start singing after the "winner". For about a minute.

Love it!

Could not have scripted that any better.
They're still gonna walk their remaining league matches but that was amazing in every way.

Ah well, that was enjoyable. Shame they're gonna get revenge this weekend. They'll win every game now in the league for sure. Wounded animal lashing back. They're gonna tonk everyone now domestically. Back to earth everyone.

Remember how we were all feeling in the 1st 20 mins of the kick off,. ....this is mad night.

Ah well, that was enjoyable. Shame they're gonna get revenge this weekend. They'll win every game now in the league for sure. Wounded animal lashing back. They're gonna tonk everyone now domestically. Back to earth everyone.
They would have tonked Spurs anyway at the weekend.

Spurs were the walking wounded out there.

This increases our chances of winning the CL. The semi against Barca is huge now.

If the league is looking unlikely after the Spurs/United-City games, then we can focus all our energies on the CL.

I think the boost of a last minute winner would have been a better for City. Now their heads will be on the floor. Who knows, that might actually choke and lose it all in a week.

If Spurs beat City once more on Saturday they can have the CL for all I care.

No, I want to win the CL now, the stars are aligned.

But if Spurs do take points off City on Saturday, I will seriously consider buying a poster of Harry Kane, framing and putting it in my bedroom.

No, I want to win the CL now, the stars are aligned.

But if Spurs do take points off City on Saturday, I will seriously consider buying a poster of Harry Kane, framing and putting it in my bedroom.

Dude, only this:

MAIN-Harry-Knae-Mo-Salah.jpg

It's going to be awful when City win the double and Spurs win in Europe.

This is the terrible thing that is going to happen. City win a domestic treble, claiming they never wanted to win that corrupt (ha!) CL anyway. Then Spurs beat us in the final, Spergy Kane coming back just in time to help beat us. Then I give up football.

If anyone posts Kane's Instagram video, I'll hunt them down and bloodeagle them. I don't want to see his retarded face please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom