• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll [Poll] Firmino - Holgate incident update

Prefix for Poll Threads

What will be the outcome of the Firmino - Holgate incident

• Ban for Firmino

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Ban for Holgate

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • No charges for either

Votes: 52 77.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tootpaste jokes are not funny it contains fluoride. Which is a by-product of nuclear waste . and was used in Stalags and concentration camps to keep the inmates happy. Fackt
Sure, aren't we all the products of nuclear waste? @dantes will back me up on this one.

God made us Athens you know this. Dantes might just tell you what you want to hear. Ill tell you what you know.

teehee,

Be that as it may, rest assured your god would still be as clueless about the nature of his own existence and of reality as you are, so you might as well see the true light of dantes.

Be that as it may, rest assured your god would still be as clueless about the nature of his own existence and of reality as you are, so you might as well see the true light of dantes.

My No Our, no Your God, will take a very dim view of this Ill-icit Ill lumination. Luciferous luber.

and you missed the tee hee for tetrahedron.

Last edited:
My No Our, no Your God, will take a very dim view of this Ill-icit Ill lumination. Lucifer lubber.

and you missed the teehee for tetra hedron.

I find your lack of faith is disturbing. You presume to tell me the answer to 'does god exist'. Read that question, god is contingent upon and slave to existence. The true light of dantes is slave to no one. I only care about 'why is there existence rather than no existence'. Your our their whatever god, he matters not. And when my works are finished, he too will kneel before me.

Ok abit less coffee dantes your really going to piss him off soon and you KNOW what happend last time dont you.

he locked your dad in the cellar didn't he.

Hopefully as long as his fury is as swift as the FA, I will have ample time to complete my works before he makes the unwise decision to send for me.

Not by weight.

What about the other stuff?

Weight is just an interaction with the higgs field. There is no reason to treat it as the preferred sorting filter over electrical charge or some other similar measure. At this level the particle count should matter more than an arbitrarily selected property like mass.

But that aside, yes the other stuff is the product of stellar heating resulting in nuclear fusion reactions.

This thread in particular, or the forum as a whole

This thread is the perfect example of why this site is occasionally fucking tremendous, although the time that lad tried to sell us his anfield artwork probably remains the high water mark

Meanwhile, that absolute plank whom the club employs to conduct cringe-making interviews with the players has landed himself in a spot of bother, racism-wise:

A YouTube star who interviewed Jeremy Corbyn as part of an anti-racism campaign sent tweets using the n-word and making light of the Holocaust, it emerged yesterday.

David Vujanic, 25, appeared alongside the Labour leader at an event hosted by Show Racism the Red Card, the anti-racism charity, and Copa90, a football website.

Tweets sent by Mr Vujanic in 2012 and 2013 made jokes about the Holocaust and used racist language. In one he suggested that Hitler had been “playing the Jew Challenge game” and in another said “everyone would forget about the whole genocide thing” if the dictator “did a little Dougie”, which is a hip-hop dance move.

He also quoted other tweets which used the n-word and joked about interracial relationships. “I always see Black men with FATTT white women . . . Thanks lads. Taking one for the team!”

Meanwhile, that absolute plank whom the club employs to conduct cringe-making interviews with the players has landed himself in a spot of bother, racism-wise:

A YouTube star who interviewed Jeremy Corbyn as part of an anti-racism campaign sent tweets using the n-word and making light of the Holocaust, it emerged yesterday.

David Vujanic, 25, appeared alongside the Labour leader at an event hosted by Show Racism the Red Card, the anti-racism charity, and Copa90, a football website.

Tweets sent by Mr Vujanic in 2012 and 2013 made jokes about the Holocaust and used racist language. In one he suggested that Hitler had been “playing the Jew Challenge game” and in another said “everyone would forget about the whole genocide thing” if the dictator “did a little Dougie”, which is a hip-hop dance move.

He also quoted other tweets which used the n-word and joked about interracial relationships. “I always see Black men with FATTT white women . . . Thanks lads. Taking one for the team!”

I don’t get why people when they get famous start a new twitter or make theirs private, or get someone to go through theirs, it’s so fucking stupid.

Totally. There are apps you can use to just delete everything from more than X amount of time ago too. So if you were unsure, what relevance has any tweet got from over a few months ago anyways? Just delete everything from before you started behaving.

Oh dear. And as far as apologies go, his appears as insincere as they come.

Made up to see this. He's an unbelievably annoying twat.

Rarely have I found someone as slappable as him. He speaks in that weird Gooner-style accent pitched somewhere between Islington and Jamaica, he actually mimes using a knife and fork when he wants to eat something, he says things like 'for real' every other two or three words, when he likes something he self-consciously declares it's 'dope,' and, although he clearly knows nothing about football, LFC actually employ him to do these fecking INANE videos for the website. I hope they now hurl him out the door.

And I challenge you to sit through five minutes of this without wanting to throttle the faker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom