• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PEPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no way we're getting 97 points, but can see us taking points off City.

With what is at stake in those games I can see both teams taking the Charity shield relatively seriously.

I'd treat it as a friendly.

The echo doesn't always have the skinny these days. They just do as they're told and try and keep everything quiet until the last minute. This isn't the end of this rumour.

The Pepe link has been rubbished by the echo. Not happening
c46ab3d77102adb3b46b59b7ed0d268c.jpg

The club don't tell the Echo anything anymore. Not until last minute anyway. I probably shouldn't say that, but it's true.

Everton still leak stuff to the Echo, but us not so much.

That's been evident for a while though . They barely seem to have a lead on the national press and theres been a couple of transfers that just about finalise before press get a whiff

The club don't tell the Echo anything anymore. Not until last minute anyway. I probably shouldn't say that, but it's true.

Everton still leak stuff to the Echo, but us not so much.
Should have happened a long time ago.

What's Melissa Reddy saying about it all?

I think Fabinho proved nobody knows anything anymore, unless the other club or the player's agent are releasing info.

From the youtube clips you ha
It's not good for @moron , he is already wondering why the club hasn't signed anyone yet?
No, I am happy they do this in a hush hush manner, just wish they could just get on with it. Mind you, it aint really hush hush is it ?...everybody knows there are talks going on. I want them to surprise me ... like we have signed Fekir and Pepe ... double package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom