• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PEPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah is replaceable and if he wants to go after that, fuck him.
Hazard and Salah seemed to have a real bond. I think we should start mentally preparing ourselves for him to leave. Salah clearly wants to be scoring 40 goals a year... He could possibly manage 50 for Madrid.

and as great as his is... I can't help but blame him a bit as the biggest reason we lost the league. His goal drought coincided with the United and Everton draws, where his selfish and subpar play (bad combo) had a massive effect on us not winning. Just to add perspective to my own train of thought though... if Kompany gets the rightful red card for bringing Salah down then we would have also won.

Klopp's teams are selfless

What would a team with Pepe in it look like? Would Bobby be our number 10 with Salah moving up to become a CF?

Not sure why we are getting upset about Salah - just garbage speculation from garbage newspapers. Yes, history has seen us lose players we thought would stay. In fact Stevie G almost left after Istanbul. But speaking negatively of a player based on fear that the gutter press (of whatever country) may be speculating correctly - doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Having finally watching the YouTube video, we should sign this guy up. He has everything, pace, power and skills.

Can't see any of our big names leaving this summer.

As for Pepe, I watched a compilation of hos goals and assists and about 50% seemed to be pens. I assume there's a better compilation I haven't seen?

None of the front three will leave. We will just rottae the four of them including Pepe. Salah Mane and Pepe can play central or wider roles

I watched the video thinking, OK so I'm sure you can pick out a load of highlights for most players, so don't get carried away. However there were lots of highlights, and he does look like almost a hybrid of our front three. Lots of cutting in and scoring with the left. Very fast feet a la Sadio, and clever balls like Bobby.

One question, how's his pressing, tracking back and general defensive work?

Hazard and Salah seemed to have a real bond. I think we should start mentally preparing ourselves for him to leave. Salah clearly wants to be scoring 40 goals a year... He could possibly manage 50 for Madrid.

and as great as his is... I can't help but blame him a bit as the biggest reason we lost the league. His goal drought coincided with the United and Everton draws, where his selfish and subpar play (bad combo) had a massive effect on us not winning. Just to add perspective to my own train of thought though... if Kompany gets the rightful red card for bringing Salah down then we would have also won.

Klopp's teams are selfless
Tiny bit of speculation about Salah and some people are ready to rewrite Salahs contribution and ability for the team.

I have no idea where to begin with this post. Seriously? Do you have any actual facts against the number of points we lost versus what Salah won?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the video thinking, OK so I'm sure you can pick out a load of highlights for most players, so don't get carried away. However there were lots of highlights, and he does look like almost a hybrid of our front three. Lots of cutting in and scoring with the left. Very fast feet a la Sadio, and clever balls like Bobby.

One question, how's his pressing, tracking back and general defensive work?
No idea at all. That's the stuff Klopp teaches 'em anyway.

My younger brother in law has been raving on about this guy for months now.

He would absolutely lose his mind if we signed him.

Never seen someone so convinced about a player.

Be interesting to see how this one pans out.

tweet.png

Nicolas Pepe is ready to snub Premier League interest to move to Bayern Munich.
The Lille winger, 24, is on Liverpool and Manchester United’s summer shortlist, but also has a big offer from the Bundesliga champions.
According to The Sun, Bayern are ready to swoop in a £70million deal for the Ivory Coast international after struggling to agree a fee for Manchester City forward Leroy Sane.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has tracked the French-born star as he looks for a young right-winger to bolster his attack.
And Jurgen Klopp has also considered Pepe following his Champions League triumph, with the Kop boss only tweaking his squad to add quality this summer.
Pepe caught the eye last season helping Lille finish in second place and earn a place in Europe’s top competition.
But Bayern also have him in mind to replace Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben at the Allianz Arena.
GettyImages-1129639402.jpg

Can we not have anything to the scum paper on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom