• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Palace (H) Sun 14:00

You know why Nunez doesn't score?
He always stands flat footed in the box, just waiting for the ball to come to him.
Never runs to near post, or tries to get away from the defender or anything. Just stands there. So easy to mark him.

He always stands flat footed in the box, just waiting for the ball to come to him.
Never runs to near post, or tries to get away from the defender or anything. Just stands there. So easy to mark him.
Nunez's movement is fine. I think it's one of the better parts of his play.

This is why i wanted jota to start, or even danns on the bench. He doesn't play like a forward. He's all action but doesn't seem to have the knack

Nunez's movement is fine. I think it's one of the better parts of his play.

I agree when we're transitioning from deep, but not so much when we're in and around the box. He rarely finds himself in the box with a pass to feet

I’m getting vague memories of a time when things weren’t going well and Milner give the boys a talking to at half time or something. Is that a thing that happened?

Ok watch him the next time someone is about to cross the ball into the box, be it from a corner, or someone on the wing.

I hope to get a chance many more times in this game! It'd mean we are playing significantly better.

So, expected subs? Doubt it'll be half time but who knows

Trent for bradley - he's done nothing wrong, but endo is being overrun, so we'll probably revert to the invert
Jones for Szob - because why not
Nunez for jota -for obvious reasons

what the fuck was that

Every time we build a little momentum, the pass is shite or the forward makes the wrong move

So, expected subs? Doubt it'll be half time but who knows

Trent for bradley - he's done nothing wrong, but endo is being overrun, so we'll probably revert to the invert
Jones for Szob - because why not
Nunez for jota -for obvious reasons

Harvey for Mo

"Most teams do take the lead at anfield"

That should make us sad

Back
Top Bottom