• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches 8-10 November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, nah, it'd end up filed away in the 'Things to use against Jon that I allowed him to do & put myself out for it' archive, to be dragged out & used at some point in future, like when one of her bitter relatives have a party or family event at the same time we play.

I'm playing a long, nuanced, game here.

Are you actually winning, though?

Heh, nah, it'd end up filed away in the 'Things to use against Jon that I allowed him to do & put myself out for it' archive, to be dragged out & used at some point in future, like when one of her bitter relatives have a party or family event at the same time we play.

I'm playing a long, nuanced, game here.

Auch, your missus is ace. A legend among women kind.

It’s the equivalent of sitting deep to hold out for a draw but losing 1-0 anyway.

Hmm. He hasn't responded to any of my last four WhatsApp messages.

Must have had a problem with his network connection or something

Norwich are absolutely shite. How the fuck did these give us a hard time and beat city?

"2-1 lad! The dream is on! It's just like being an Everton fan!
Oh, wait. It's 3-1"

"Exactly'

Hahahahaha. There's nothing better than having Evertonians as family

Will Hughes wants to get sent off too it seems, what a stupid foul to give away

I'd like Norwich to stay up though. We have a great record against them in recent years and their manager reminds me of a chap from my town who was an expert gatherer of magic mushrooms and who also made excellent poteen. He was tagged "Doctor Mal" as it happens (despite lacking official accreditation).

That Norwich performance is the worst I've seen in the premier League by any team since the last time Portsmouth got relegated.....truly dreadful, how the fuck did they beat City?

That Norwich performance is the worst I've seen in the premier League by any team since the last time Portsmouth got relegated.....truly dreadful, how the fuck did they beat City?

I thought they played relatively well?

Ok they got beat at home and Watford went to 10 but game was over before then, they had most the play and most the chances.

Surely Watfords defeat at City was million times worst or Southampton against Leicester? Just to name 2 THIS SEASON

Chelsea XI - Kepa James Tomori Zouma Emerson Kante Kovavic Mount Pulisic Willian Abraham

Palace XI - Guaita Ward Tomkins Cahill Van Aanholt Kouyate Mccarthur Milovojevic Zaha Townsend Ayew

Chelsea XI - Kepa James Tomori Zouma Emerson Kante Kovavic Mount Pulisic Willian Abraham

Palace XI - Guaita Ward Tomkins Cahill Van Aanholt Kouyate Mccarthur Milovojevic Zaha Townsend Ayew
Reaping the rewards of the academy

Pulisic is a real good player isn't he

This game is just blighted with fouls, really scrappy affair...Palace get can't the ball

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom