• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches 8-10 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

momoWASboss

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Watford already one up through the blue nose cunt against Norwich.

It's a great match so far this. End to end.

I often hate watching other matches now cos everyone else pales into comparison with us, but this is at least entertaining.

It has been fairly open. A lot more exciting than I expected from the bottom 2 clubs.

This has been a great bottom of the table clash tbf

Number 11 for Norwich causing all kinds of problems

It has been fairly open. A lot more exciting than I expected from the bottom 2 clubs.
It's brilliantly fast.

End to end, constant counter attacks & running at pace.

Bex has Ben out for a meal, & has just told me she's almost home, I'm fucking pissed off cos she'll probably want to watch something together, & it won't be this!

Nobody tempted by the game between two teams of bin men and the odd apprentice plumber on BBC 2?

Hmm, fa cup first round. Nah!
Yes, more top quality live sport on the BBC. They plant a little flag saying "romance of the Cup" on a malodorous turd.

When there's a chance of a giant killing and the giant is Carlisle Utd you know you're not in for a footballing treat.

Is that Dulwich Hamlet? My brother used to live next to that ground and went a few times.

Mind you, probably more fun than Everton, bitter twat.
They actually look like they have a nice thing going on there. Shite footy, but a nice thing.

It's great that I can text him, like I just have, and abuse him because his team is shit.

I love the FA Cup.
The romance of the cup. Abusing siblings who support shite teams. And am I taking from this your brother is also a bitter? Are all your siblings bitters? Your father?

"They'll probably get back to 2-2, get everyone's hopes up, and then lose in the last few minutes"

Hahahahaha! Poor the Evertonians.

The romance of the cup. Abusing siblings who support shite teams. And am I taking from this your brother is also a bitter? Are all your siblings bitters? Your father?

Four brothers, two Red, two Bitter.

Dad bitter, also.

It's fucking brilliant.

"They'll probably get back to 2-2, get everyone's hopes up, and then lose in the last few minutes"

Hahahahaha! Poor the Evertonians.
That would be worth watching. And whilst I was flicking over occasionally hoping plucky Dulwich had sneaked back into it, now I want them to lose in the painful way you describe. Just for your brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom