• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches 8-10 November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after finally getting this cunting fire installed I've just switched on the shite old TV to see sheff Utd equalise.

Had to use loads more sand & cement then I wanted to & it took way longer than I expected cos had to get Bex dad round to do a bit of brickwork where the old brick fell away.

Bex just said to me "You'll get this finished tomorrow won't you?".

Mahahaha. Nope, not a chance.

Newcastle sitting pretty in mid table at the moment. Letting Rafa go doesn’t seem like it’s brought about the end of times after all.
Only a couple points off 16th mind and that's IF they manage to hold on today

I'd love to see this 7-2-1 formation

Btw we've won as many games as Everton Spuds and Mancs combined

Ah, makes sense hahaha

Joelinton has been horrible for them, biggest big money flop since probably the big lump that keeps replacing him.

What has GUendouzi done here.

Blatant tug back...should be pen?

Arsenal look an absolute mess

Huge chance for Lacazette, puts it wide

Not sure how many toes Arsenal have left, keep shooting themselves in the foot

Last edited:
Ndidi crashes the bar

Auba goal ruled offside, he looked offside the whole time.

Leicester been really poor this 2nd half

Last edited:
Rodgers the chancer, got carried by Suarez then pissed it in a shit league, etc.

He's doing a great job, they're playing some great football.

Maddison 2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a finish

Another great team goal, all starts from Ndidi powering through....great ball into Vardy who lays it off to Maddison

Both Leicester and Chelsea are level on points but Leicester has a +21 GD vs. Chelsea's +10. This despite the fact that:

- Leicester have played us, Man Utd and Chelsea away + host Tottenham and now Arsenal.

- Chelsea have only played Man Utd away, hosted Leicester and us

Leicester are the real deal this year and are vindicating Rodgers decision to leave Celtic when he did.

Says it all that I wanted Arsenal to win to keep some distance between us.
Yep, they look very very dangerous.

They're gonna need a season like their last league winning one regards injuries though, if Vardy was to get injured & miss a spell of games they could struggle, & they don't have much strength in depth elsewhere either.

Yeah, their small squad could be their downfall. But if they stay clear of injuries I reckon they’ll get CL footy and possibly 3rd.

Such a complete team, and several young interesting players.

Rodgers the chancer, got carried by Suarez then pissed it in a shit league, etc.

Rodgers is clearly a good manager, he just has no plan B, isn’t able to adjust tactics for Europe and comes across as a bit of cock.

It’s no surprise he’s got Leicester playing the exact same style as Liverpool and Celtic under him.

Leicester also have the benefit of no European footy. They basically have one game per week, which in some respects mitigates the problem of their small squad.

Leicester also have the benefit of no European footy. They basically have one game per week, which in some respects mitigates the problem of their small squad.
Isn't this a bit similar to the nearly season with Rodgers at the helm?

Yep, they look very very dangerous.

They're gonna need a season like their last league winning one regards injuries though, if Mane was to get injured & miss a spell of games they could struggle, & they don't have much strength in depth elsewhere either.
Say what ?

Yes, he's doing a good job, and he's taken a team that lost their CB rock and pushed them ahead ... but you'd make it seem as if Leicester were crap before him (It was puel - surprise surprise - and they've only really added Perez and Sonucu I think) and that their rise has comes as the expected teams to fight them for 3rd-4th have been shite (Spurs, Arsenal, Man U & Wolves) ... I hope he gets top 4 (I don't think they'll manage to challenge us or City this year) and I wouldn't be surprised if he moves up level next year (to one of those teams I just mentioned ironically!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom