• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 27/28 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Saturday, 27 August

Southampton v Manchester United 12:30 PM
Brentford v Everton 3:00 PM
Brighton & Hove Albion v Leeds United 3:00 PM
Chelsea v Leicester City 3:00 PM
Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth 3:00 PM
Manchester City v Crystal Palace 3:00 PM
Arsenal v Fulham 5:30 PM

Sunday, 28 August

Aston Villa v West Ham United 2:00 PM
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle United 2:00 PM
Nottingham Forest v Tottenham Hotspur 4:30 PM

Come on you saints

[article]
The teams

Southampton: Bazunu, Walker-Peters, Kotchap, Salisu, Djenepo, Ward-Prowse, Lavia, Aribo, Elyounoussi, Adam Armstrong, Adams.
Subs: McCarthy, Lyanco, Romeu, Perraud, Stuart Armstrong, Mara, Diallo, Bednarek, Valery.

Manchester United: de Gea, Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Malacia, McTominay, Eriksen, Sancho, Bruno Fernandes, Elanga, Rashford.
Subs: Casemiro, Maguire, Ronaldo, Fred, Heaton, Shaw, Wan-Bissaka, van de Beek, Garnacho.

[/article]

I’m half watching it and Southampton seem to be doing okay. Doing nothing but making half chances.

That was a hell of a finish from Fernandes for their goal. He seems to be coming back into form this season, with Ronaldo pushed out of the lineup. Shame.

Mitrovic this season looks like he’s determined to erase the label of “Championship level striker” forever. Bullying everyone.

Mitrovic this season looks like he’s determined to erase the label of “Championship level striker” forever. Bullying everyone.
Bullying everyone, but then goes down like a tart whenever possible

Disallowed goal because the keeper is deemed to be founded when both players are grabbing each other.

The standard of the officials is disgusting in this league.

City should’ve been 3-0 down and the spaz face sent off.

Leicester should’ve been one up against ten me

Pen not given against the scum.

All in one day.

Ruben Neves has a superb range of passing, if a team were looking for a premier league quality midfielder they could do a hell of a lot worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom