• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games 18th-21st August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it t'Frank til the end of the season. He's managed the best and fought relegation battles before
Oh most def. Best man for the job.
After listening to Talksport, there's no one better who can come in and steady the ship.

Why do managers (Dyche in this instance) & players insist on putting their hand in front of their mouths when having a conversation? Is he really that worried that a Guardiola, Pochetino or Klopp will lip read what is he saying and steal his tactical genius?

Why do managers (Dyche in this instance) & players insist on putting their hand in front of their mouths when having a conversation? Is he really that worried that a Guardiola, Pochetino or Klopp will lip read what is he saying and steal his tactical genius?

gingervitis

I know it's only two matches in, but ...

ce86538617c054961447d20a64da8668.jpg

Still can't believe that Ancelotti actually was managing this shower of shit a few years ago. I mean how low can you go?

It actually increased my respect for him. His reputation has been for working and winning trophies with the best players in the world, but to go to a mid-table team and improve almost every single players he has been working with is genuinely impressive. The likes of Calvert-Lewin still live off the reputation gained in their one season with Ancelotti.

Insane that Chelsea have spent 1 billion £ the last 12 months and their team still look a bit meh.

It actually increased my respect for him. His reputation has been for working and winning trophies with the best players in the world, but to go to a mid-table team and improve almost every single players he has been working with is genuinely impressive. The likes of Calvert-Lewin still live off the reputation gained in their one season with Ancelotti.
I mean props to Ancelotti, but he deserved better.

Hammers playing well here. Aguerd looks a solid defender, him v Jackson could make for an interesting afternoon.

Well done Soucek you fucking donkey....that's what you call a proper donkey right there.

Arreola saves!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom