• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 19th & 20th Feb. 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he is teying to say, players dont change, managers do, and the results are the same...g9 figure....the players are just shit.

What in the actual fuck is Conte doing? Does he think that, that attitude is going to rally his players?

Imagine if Klopp, during his first season with us, acted like that?
Fuck me what a revelation Klopp has been in for LFC. I remember him blaming himself for losses, telling players to cheer up and rallying the crowd. Basically building a strong and resilient core of players.

He doesn't want the job. He didn't get what he wanted in the transfer market, and doesn't think it was the project he was sold on. He despises the job, regrets taking it and doesn't give a shit.

Everton and Newcastle will stay up. Burnley might. Norwich and Watford are down. Leeds and Brentford should be worried. That Bielsa is a giant fucking fraud.

What in the actual fuck is Conte doing? Does he think that, that attitude is going to rally his players?

Imagine if Klopp, during his first season with us, acted like that?
Fuck me what a revelation Klopp has been in for LFC. I remember him blaming himself for losses, telling players to cheer up and rallying the crowd. Basically building a strong and resilient core of players.

Yeah, he thinks losing multiple games on the spin with Spurs is going to damage his brand and reputation forever.

Part of me thinks and hopes there's a WhatsApp group of managers all sharing ideas on how to get sacked and spurring each other on to do and say mad shit.

Then comparing and flaunting payoffs.

He doesn't want the job. He didn't get what he wanted in the transfer market, and doesn't think it was the project he was sold on. He despises the job, regrets taking it and doesn't give a shit.
And that's also how he has always operated. He is always leaving in a huff.

a-little-bit-spicy-black-guy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom