• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zombie Version of Liverpool (Arsenal FC) continues to gather pace....Xhaxa is officially the new Arsenal Captian. So just like us they have a hardworking midfielder as a captain who divides opinion like no other. They just need to sign Lovren (the best defender in the world) from us for 75 million pounds and "New Liverpool" is complete.

Seriously most of their fans are not happy about it Mr X being made Captian, now he will be undroppable many are saying.

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/granit-xhaka-2019-20-performances.33846/page-70#post-4924062

Lovren would seriously improve their defence!!:D

Match thread on Blue fume

Keeper again...unbelievable

Fix

YOU COULDNT MAKE IT UP.

Get to fuck. I fucking hate them jammy fuckers.

f*ck me another keeper chucking one in

How many more fucking times???

Fucking lucky, lucky bastards

Bent

As

Fuck

It's bent. How much more obvious could I have been?

I genuinely don't know how much proof people need

I'm not having it that so many keepers drop absolute changers against these stuffy ****s, I think brown envelopes are being passed over

They really are 10 levels below us. But they have 10 times the luck.

Their luck is fuckin unreal ! Goal keeping gift again. No injuries .. the luck has to end sometime!

Bent.

Sorry. But I now see no other explanation. Every time these fuckers need a goal the opposition keeper throws one in, or there's an own goal, or an offside, or a dive.

They couldn't do us last season so now they are going all out. This season is fixed already.

Wouldn't surprise me if they win every game in the league except from the ones against us. They'll keep getting 'lucky'.

Makes me want to fucking throw up.

Fix

YOU COULDNT MAKE IT UP.

Bent

As

Fuck

I'm not having it that so many keepers drop absolute changers against these stuffy ****s, I think brown envelopes are being passed over

Their luck is fuckin unreal ! Goal keeping gift again. No injuries .. the luck has to end sometime!

Bent.

Sorry. But I now see no other explanation. Every time these fuckers need a goal the opposition keeper throws one in, or there's an own goal, or an offside, or a dive.

They couldn't do us last season so now they are going all out. This season is fixed already.

Wouldn't surprise me if they win every game in the league except from the ones against us. They'll keep getting 'lucky'.

Hahahahaha. Great work Pat.

Love the fume!

Fix

YOU COULDNT MAKE IT UP.

Bent

As

Fuck

Bent.

That's fucking mustard! LOL

The fume is a real strange place today. Stranger than normal. They’re going on about the disgrace of public funds being used to bail us out and still going on about the 10 point gap we “bottled”. The latest thing is consecutive wins doesn’t really count over 2 seasons.

I have been supporting Liverpool since 1965 and I don't recall any incident of public funds being used to bail us out. Manchester City, on the other hand, got the former Commonwealth Games stadium (the Etihad) on the cheap from Manchester Council.
They’ve quoted the public owned RBS lent money and bailed us out under hicks and Gillette. They’re seething that tax paying city fans helped us survive.

They are truly mental.

I have been supporting Liverpool since 1965 and I don't recall any incident of public funds being used to bail us out. Manchester City, on the other hand, got the former Commonwealth Games stadium (the Etihad) on the cheap from Manchester Council.
Haha!

There's a black City fan who is trying to explain to the fumers why this was offensive and they're not having it at all. You can't challenge the orthodoxy on Bluefume. He's being told he is being tense and aggressive and to calm down. He's not being tense or aggressive, just exasperated and disappointed in the Fumers.

They'll brand him an undercover dipper and ban him before the day is out

VUK2ceh.png

RYecZOb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom