• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty certain that he doesn't doubt that you are exactly the sort of person who would own a Japanese sword, and yes, would probably buy a fake one from a Chinese slave factory.
It's the internet. Judging people on their posts on here is a tad speculative, to say the least.

Please share your profound thoughts on what sort of person would own a Japanese sword ...

Avoiding Chinese products is difficult these days, as you probably know. I have seen China-free on some goods on sale in the US of A though.

It's the internet. Judging people on their posts on here is a tad speculative, to say the least.

Please share your profound thoughts on what sort of person would own a Japanese sword ...

Avoiding Chinese products is difficult these days, as you probably know. I have seen China-free on some goods on sale in the US of A though.

There's two types of people who would own a Japanese sword:

1) A samurai
2) A fucking meff

I thought people who owned swords were kindof hoping people would ask questions about it.

I want you to be honest now.

1) have you ever cut paper with it because for some reason that demonstrates how amazingly sharp it is?
2) is it above a door, and which door is it above?
3) when you look at yourself naked in the mirror holding it, do you make eye contact with yourself?

I thought people who owned swords were kindof hoping people would ask questions about it.

Nah, just a chance to make a joke. I can never resist, and tend to forget the number of people who have hang-ups about things.

I want you to be honest now.

1) have you ever cut paper with it because for some reason that demonstrates how amazingly sharp it is?
2) is it above a door, and which door is it above?
3) when you look at yourself naked in the mirror holding it, do you make eye contact with yourself?
1 No. Maybe a watermelon one day.
2 No.
3 N/A.

I suppose collecting swords is a bit like buying football kits.

There's no reason to own one, but everyone has their thing.

I wanted a sword ever since watching Highlander. Thankfully my understanding of the laws of physics was sufficient to know such a thing was impossible to carry around in a trench coat, otherwise Lucas might have had a much shorter career.

I have a wooden Japanese sword that I bought of eBay - somewhere in the garage.

I use it to learn& practice sword spins.

I’m probably way past being a meff...

But I’m ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom