• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

On my bench for three weeks waived and boom 23 points

Yeah i'm terrified of letting anyone go.
I picked up Peterson after his big week, sat him on the bench for a couple of weeks and he was shit - waive him and then he has another big game.

Last edited:
and now it dawns on me that Cousins had a 31 point game on my bench .....
Last week I left 43 points Brees on my Bench this week I waived 23 pt Kupp.

Its not what was out, its whats in

Nice to see JJ Watt congratulate Vinatieri there. Lovely touch.
What a legend 1698 points via fieldgoal. Immense

Id like to trade Bell for Thomas. Id be happy with that to be honest. End the saga

Youchie for Eifert.
Game/season over.
Great waiver pickup

Fucking Brees has killed me this week.
My whole team was brilliant and Brees puts up 8 frigging points.
Id be amazed if Mahomes doesnt beat my team this week now. Bollocks

On the plus side I have Chiefs kicker so every time Mahomes scores i’ll pick up 1 point.

What the fuck has happened to defending as an art form?

Only 2 teams scored less than 10 points this week, with 16 teams putting up 20+ points.

I dont think I like it. I like Steelers football. I miss 3-0 scores.

This youscore-wescore thing isnt my idea of great football.
Its like Madden on super easy

Fucking Brees has killed me this week.
My whole team was brilliant and Brees puts up 8 frigging points.
Id be amazed if Mahomes doesnt beat my team this week now. Bollocks

You scored 135 points with Brees only getting you 8. And you still have a kicker to play.

I need 40+ points from Mahomes to win.

Lynch, Gordon amd Zeke won it for you

You scored 135 points with Brees only getting you 8. And you still have a kicker to play.

I need 40+ points from Mahomes to win.

Lynch, Gordon amd Zeke won it for you
Im not confident. Mahomes is something else

Earl Thomas is out of the year probably ...
With that, considering he's wanted a new contract or to be traded, I cannot see Bell playing this year again (at least now with the Steelers).
Gonna be a very different team next year without him, tomlin (probably), big ben etc

That left handed third down conversion play by Mahomes might be the best QB play of the season until now.

That left handed third down conversion play by Mahomes might be the best QB play of the season until now.

I remember Romo did that once ... Mahomes' play despite his 1st half was great ... A fucking star in the making.

Cowboys are in trouble imo - they either need a better OC who can actually out-coach opposing defenses, or a more accurate QB (Dak has tons of intangibles, but accuracy isn't his strongest suit).

Great win nonetheless ... If Irving can get back to his form from last year (7 sacks in 8 games), I think our d has a chance to be really really good. Young DLs, young LBs, young CBs and a hole or two at safety.

Id bet you a tenner you make the playoffs.
It will click.

I will say youre already in trouble in the fantasy. 41 points behind already eeeesh what a start Cali is having
Fucking Hunt won it for him with a TD in the final 2 minutes.

Usually, I'd take it on the chin, but it should have been 4th and 7. The officials fucked it up on the play clock.

That'll be a rule change next year. Should 100% be challengable

LACES OUT!!

This fantasy league is killing me.

I outscored everybody in the league except my opponent so I take another loss....

Earl Thomas is out of the year probably ...
With that, considering he's wanted a new contract or to be traded, I cannot see Bell playing this year again (at least now with the Steelers).
Gonna be a very different team next year without him, tomlin (probably), big ben etc

We'll probably sign him in free agency now. I'd still have him next year.

Back
Top Bottom