• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2021/2022 season

don't really care - what a waste of a talented roster and chance ...

I'm so tired today, and should have gone to bed in the first quarter.

Kellen Moore wont get a HC job, and hopefully he'll learn something from his first play off game.
Hope Dan Quinn sticks around for one more year, same with Fassel.

That said, I'm not sold on McCarthy at all. Thought we should have gone for someone younger and up and coming.
We've been outcoached so many times this season and the leagues worst disciplinary record starts with the HC.

Some big changes coming to this team this off season. Lets hope we make the right calls and deals.
For all the good he did this season Gregory pissed me off to no end last night. LVE probably deserves a new contract and same goes for Schultz.

Dont need lve ... not worth the $.
Gregory resign ... schultz will ask for too much money.

McCarthy should be fired. This team was too undisciplined all year round, and never recovered offensively after Denver (beating NFc least teams dont count). Moore can fuck off too ... how can Pollard not get more attempts than a player running on a pcl tear? Idiot ... another Garrett/linehan holdover. Fuck him off. Give Hc to quinn as defense is nucleus, and get a serious young oc.

Cut Zeke too ... move lael to guard, Steele to rt and draft center or another lb ...

Jerry's comments were fairly ominous for McCarthy.

And his track record looks less impressive when you see how much the Packers improved since getting rid.

The Cowboys did well to have a chance at a comeback, because the way the first half went it didn't look like they would be in it at all.

Jerry's comments were fairly ominous for McCarthy.

And his track record looks less impressive when you see how much the Packers improved since getting rid.

The Cowboys did well to have a chance at a comeback, because the way the first half went it didn't look like they would be in it at all.

If I'm Jerry, I fire McCarthy and give Dan Quinn the job - the defense is the nucleus of the team and he's clearly brilliant.
Then pray that Kellen Moore is offered a job and hire a young OC who's not related in ANY WAY to Jason Garrett.

I'm a Redzone guy generally so I can't really comment on Kellen Moore's prowess or lack thereof.

But the mistakes made last night by the OL, the failure to utilise the take at hand, that delay of game penalty where they kept the punt team on the field for 20 seconds after the fake punt ...

It was all just terrible.

I'm a Redzone guy generally so I can't really comment on Kellen Moore's prowess or lack thereof.

But the mistakes made last night by the OL, the failure to utilise the take at hand, that delay of game penalty where they kept the punt team on the field for 20 seconds after the fake punt ...

It was all just terrible.

I redzone unless Cowboys are playing ... but you really miss a lot with it unfortunately.

I even forgot the QB draw with 15 seconds left

I think it was a good call had they worked it well - i.e. dak slides a 1-2 yard sooner, and they know the rules re: spiking. However, that should *still* have gone to New York as the ref touches the ball at 2 seconds and Dak can't hike it b/c he's there ... Regardless, as Jerry Jones said - and he's right, it should never have been at a point to cause controversy - we were a better team and we just came out flat. Coaching .......

Looks like from the comments from McCarthy and this from Dak, they are doubling down on the narrative that the refs cost them one or two more plays.

Looks like from the comments from McCarthy and this from Dak, they are doubling down on the narrative that the refs cost them one or two more plays.

There were a few very weak calls imo - the refs wouldn't let us snap earlier in the game, which is ridiculous and there was at least 2-3 times where the Niners had 0 on the play clock before snapping. There were some really dodgy calls this past year against Dallas (see Las Vegas game - that basically cost us a chance to be #1 seed), but despite that, I don't like this ... It's a blame culture instead of take responsibility culture.

5 pre snap penalties is just horrendous. One thing is what happens during live play, but pre snap.

I didn't watch the game. However that final snap was from the wrong spot anyway. Should have been from the 25 or even 26. Cowboys were trying to steal yards.

They blew it. Should have been two shots to the end zone. Or one to the outside and get out of bounds. The QB draw was a horrible decision with zero time outs.

Fair play to Zeke for playing through a PCL injury.

He must have been playing through it for 18 months

Giants or the Bears? Giants are interviewing Witt aswell for DC?

Mike Zimmer to the Cowboys as DC? Would you want Payton in for McCartey?

Would rather a younger DC than Zimmer ...

Payton and McCarthy are very similar as HCs - record wise, success wise etc ... Is he better than McCarthy? Flip a coin.

Would rather a younger DC than Zimmer ...

Payton and McCarthy are very similar as HCs - record wise, success wise etc ... Is he better than McCarthy? Flip a coin.

Agreed. Would like someone younger as well. For any team that wants Payton you would most likely have to give up a 1st to get him out of the contractual obligations with the Saints.

Back
Top Bottom