• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Well we definitely addressed what we need to we looked to back up the three Bs with a RB, WR and QB. Obviously thats a lottery but we have had good success in the past with our later picks so time will tell.
Rest of our picks went on safetys and tackles which is fine.
Im really unconvinced we got the LB cover we needed and for me the fragility of our D post Shazier highlighted the need for that more than anything.

I dont know enough about any of the players we drafted to know if they will make it but in concept at least we have gone down the right road.

Im going to try and get 4 for each game. So let me know if you are interested in going.

I'm in Cyprus both Wembley dates. Bugger.

Oct 14th is only game I could do. And wife is a gooner so I better not say its at WHL.

Well that was easy!
Tickets secured for both matches!!
Woooo

Excited to see which UDFA makes our roster. Surprised Webb wasn't drafted with those stats. Plus two lefty punters? Standard!

NFL Fantasy app.

Ive created a league for us for this coming season. The draft isnt until mid June for our league but you can join now.

First offence innit. Probably the end of his Patriots career though. Sad way to bow out. Wonder if TB12 clinic was involved........

Demarco Murray retires... Only 30. Puts into perspective how short RB careers are, and yet one of the lowest paid.

Bryant to sign a 1 year deal with Browns? Thats a climb down.. But damn.. Browns look half decent (assuming Josh Gordon stays drug free). A sentence long overdue.

Plus side a two man draft will create some major teams
QB - Wilson
WR - Brown
WR - Jones
WR - Landry
RB - Bell
RB - Gurley
Defence - Eagles

Etc

Back
Top Bottom