• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mo Salah’s Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
FuVKBVJXgAEEH2P

40 goals and assists this season. More than double the next best in Nunez.

8 consecutive home games he’s scored in.

10 in his last 11 league games.

Two penalties scored in 5 days after missing his previous 2.

Up to 4th in race for the golden boat and 2 away from 20 league goals for the season.

1 goal behind Gerrard.

What a fucking legend he is.

No idea. Haven’t paid too much attention.
He was superb today again.

I don't think he was "superb". He did well running at defenders for the first time in a while, but the final ball or shot was lacking.

Trent, Jones and fab we're probably our best 3

Apparently, he’s crap. And he’s had a shit season. And he’s not worth his wages.

may be wise to keep your powder dry until the end of the season.

I don't think he was "superb". He did well running at defenders for the first time in a while, but the final ball or shot was lacking.

Trent, Jones and fab we're probably our best 3
Trent

Salah
Konate
for me.

Btw, I'm firmly in the legend camp for Mo - but 'kinell he frustrated the shit out of me today with his shit final ball delivery.
Everybody was frustrating with their final ball out there, only remember 1 that got through from Mo which found Gakpo late on which Leno did well to smother out.

But credit Fulham they really did make it difficult for us, can't recall another team this season that's come to Anfield and made it really tough for us to create chances.

couldn't hit a barn door and answered with his stupid smile
as long as we keep winning though
at least the pens are going in again

couldn't hit a barn door and answered with his stupid smile
as long as we keep winning though
at least the pens are going in again
That's Mo though. In 1 game he'll score a goal or 2, miss a sitter and waste another few good chances when he was better off passing.

He went past his man and tried the most audacious finish from the narrowest of angles when he should've just laid it back for Nunez to smash it in.

Diaz did super well on the half turn and fizzled a ball into Mo which just needed a guided finish in the far corner but opted to lash at it some like wild cowboy.

he is like a black hole, the ball goes there and we lose it
his decisions are absolutely abysmal, and he gets off the hook based on previous
our other attackers would be slaughtered if they did the same as he does week in week out

I dont think thats accurate at all. Mo's performances seem to be the most divided thing ever among our fan base.
And while we're discussing it the man himself is about the have a pretty good season in the end. Weird.

I dont think thats accurate at all. Mo's performances seem to be the most divided thing ever among our fan base.
And while we're discussing it the man himself is about the have a pretty good season in the end. Weird.

I highly doubt that ... I'm sure we've had crazier debates.

However, I don't think it's that divided - there's some people who view him as a legend who's slipping and we missed a "coutinho" moment and are paying him too much, and there's others who view him a legend who's still playing at a legendary level, and there's some who are somewhere in the middle.

He makes a penalty - see, legend.
He misses a penalty - see, slipping.

I will try to make this the last post on the subject as it's far too social media driven (you're either Mo is shite, or Mo is a legend). Prefer to talk about Dreamy's infatuation with Stevie's lightsaber ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom