• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Meanwhile in Germany

Still can't believe how excited I was about this supposed prime Gerrard/Kanye hybrid monster for a full year. Then all we got was this sorry broken cunt. Biggest disappointment ever

Still can't believe how excited I was about this supposed prime Gerrard/Kanye hybrid monster for a full year. Then all we got was this sorry broken cunt. Biggest disappointment ever
Took me a minute there to realise you meant Kante. A Steven Gerrard / Kanye West hybrid would have been entertaining though.

5 appearances this year due to injury and then refuses to travel with the team. What an absolute weapon.
Whoever did the character scouting on him and didn’t see the red flags needs sacking, if he’s still here. The guy literally missed his first training day because he was looking out of the window of the airplane and it made his neck uncomfortable.

Worst signing ever. £52M xfer and about £35M wages for next-to-nothing.

There are other contenders mind ....

Back
Top Bottom