• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match thread Southampton (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much should we chastise a player who only 3 days ago was called a hero, and pocketed for the club a cup and an extra €1m?He fucked up, but we won nonetheless. Im still not understanding why klopp refuses to play Shaq
Thinking the same regarding Shaq.. and i can only think we are for sure selling him. I dont think Klopp wants him or there is something seriously wrong between the two of them. I would of thought given the midweek exertions of some of our players up front he would have at least rested Salah or Hendo and start with Shaq.

I didn't feel like we were "holding on" at the end. Ok, ings had that chance, and, yes, that would have meant dropped points, but after that we were comfortable.

And Adrian didn't go to pieces after his mistake.

Happy out

Sorry for lack of match thread today lads, been in portaventura from 10am til now, due to a flight delay had to change the day I'd planned the theme park for, but managed to watch almost all the match on my phone with a couple of pints in a bar here, not ideal but better than nothing.

Great result lads. I haven’t seen the game as I was bossing the wicker Man at Alton Towers. Quick question- why has SCMs been inundated by a barrel full of bellends recently? There’s two I’ve had to block because they are either WUMs or fucking retards! Ninja sort it out!

So SCM has been on a theme park break. No excuse - you're fortunate we didn't drop points or binomial would be lumping you in with Achterberg

Great result lads. I haven’t seen the game as I was bossing the wicker Man at Alton Towers. Quick question- why has SCMs been inundated by a barrel full of bellends recently? There’s two I’ve had to block because they are either WUMs or fucking retards! Ninja sort it out!

It’s because there is a mod sausage party in Portaventura.

We won the Supercup because of Adrian, he plays despite injury (no preseason prep), fucks up, we win nonetheless. Yet, there's people who will write a player off just after 1 league game.

He made a couple of good saves in both matches too

Not the greatest performance again, we really have got to get our form sorted out and be capable of playing well for a whole game. But a wins a win.
Feel sorry for the front 3 as they got fuck all service. Virgil a rolls royce as usual, but Matip and Adrian the berk all over the shop. Everyone is allowed a brain fart, fair enough, but what I didn't like was he seemed to smile and laugh about about it, he should have been fucking furious, we were.
Is there any point playing the Ox over Shaq or even Lallana (let alone Keita when fit)? He does fuck all. Presume the boss is trying to play him into form or something.

Who do you blame them when Allison Mignolet Karius Bogdan makes those same mistakes.

The amount of errors our keepers have made over the last 5 years is ridiculous, thankfully the majority are against crap sides so they go unpunished.
Ali was arguably the best keeper in the world last season. Adrians been with us only a few days, so how can you blame the coaching staff? Karius, initially had a few good games then his brain started suffering from cronic flatulence. We will see how Ming fares in one of Europe's minor league

So SCM has been on a theme park break. No excuse - you're fortunate we didn't drop points or binomial would be lumping you in with Achterberg
Theme park break was great. I stuck it to 'The Man' by keeping my fast track bracelet on for 3 days (saving me a ton of cash). Queuing is for @binomial and other divs :D

68751541_2800627516633496_6258250602812276736_n.jpg

Speaks volumes about the person and captain Henderson is when he comes on to secure the 3 points, and just gets on with his job and signals for Van Dijk to keep the captains armband for the rest of the game. As it doesnt matter when there is 3 points to be won for the team.
Gets far to little cred.

The inherent hatred for blue?

Which is odd when it is the same colour as the liverbirds, rather than Everton Royal Blue. Bit small time to hate blue that much (for this kit). Can understand it more on the away kit, but saying that I bought the shorts and think they're great.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom