• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Day 36 - Other Games (May 3rd-6th)

He has played most of his games on the right for West Ham. 13 goals in 20 games from that position.
Can play anywhere in attack.

If Olise wasnt a perma crock with his hamstring he could be an interesting signing as well. For now its to big a risk imho.
Really? I didn't realise that. I've only noticed him on the left. However a quick stat check and he has only 7 goals and 5 assists in 31 PL matches (which gels with the 'wild' / 'poor' shooting I've also noticed). I won't count anything in the EL. So still a hard no thanks.

Olise has only had a hammy issue this season, last season he played 37 / 38 PL games.

Really? I didn't realise that. I've only noticed him on the left. However a quick stat check and he has only 7 goals and 5 assists in 31 PL matches (which gels with the 'wild' / 'poor' shooting I've also noticed). I won't count anything in the EL. So still a hard no thanks.

Olise has only had a hammy issue this season, last season he played 37 / 38 PL games.

Kudus has 6 goals and 3 assist in 15 games as a right or left winger (5 games) in the PL.

Olise has had a hamstring issue since getting injured at the U21s Championship. 6 months out in total. Its a massive risk until he has stayed fit for a decent amount of time.

Kudus has 6 goals and 3 assist in 15 games as a right or left winger (5 games) in the PL.

Olise has had a hamstring issue since getting injured at the U21s Championship. 6 months out in total. Its a massive risk until he has stayed fit for a decent amount of time.
He has 7 goals in 31 games in the PL is all I'm interested in !

Yeah, forget about comparing players to their best position or where they will play for us.

Don't do it again (especially since you don't know either for sure).

Only 7 games in his career as a left winger. I can safely say he isnt a left winger.

39 games and 20 goals as a right winger. He’d be insanely good for us in that position.

Only 7 games in his career as a left winger. I can safely say he isnt a left winger.

39 games and 20 goals as a right winger. He’d be insanely good for us in that position.
Well you're including goals in all sorts of crap competitions there (Eredivisie, EFL and EL group) but we'll see if we ever sign him. Maybe his hat is in the ring to replace Mo. this Summer.

Watching Atalanta currently losing (bottling top 4) to the worst side in Italy, maybe even Europe with Sheffield Utd.....how the fuck did we lose to these shit house cunts.

Got the equaliser now anyway. Beautiful pick out by Kooomueiners. Pasalic knocks it down to Scamacca who bundles it in from 5 yards.

And now they’ve turned the game round on it’s head. Smashing goal by Koopmeuiners from 25 yards out.

Salernitana trying to clear their lines was comical.

I know Szobo's not been great lately but I'm so glad we never signed Mount, what a horror signing he's been.

Olise will probably go to Chelsea. Don't quite know how that move fell apart last year

Back
Top Bottom