• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Day 36 - Other Games (May 3rd-6th)

Just to warm up y'all up to the fact it is absolutely INEVITABLE that United win the FA Cup and hence have a better season than us

Fucking snooker is over.

What next?

Euros and the Lympics in the summer.
Did you think the final over the past 2 days was terrible quality? Jones really had no business being there as a finalist, really bad.

Anyway Rolland Garros is starting in few weeks.

Did you think the final over the past 2 days was terrible quality? Jones really had no business being there as a finalist, really bad.

Anyway Rolland Garros is starting in few weeks.
It looked like a nonevent after the first session but he managed to make a game of it.

Thought Wilson had shit the bed when he couldn't get the last frame won.

We couldn't beat this?
It’s that derby match energy. Always giving the maximum to try and pull something out of the hat. But we were just wasteful. It’s not that we didn’t create anything we should have mullered them.

Just to warm up y'all up to the fact it is absolutely INEVITABLE that United win the FA Cup and hence have a better season than us
Nah. Cl qualification and a carabao is better than 8th and an fa cup

Yikes.....

Screenshot_20240506_222943_X.jpg.86975c490d33ac8869cc68556ff63865.jpg

It looked like a nonevent after the first session but he managed to make a game of it.

Thought Wilson had shit the bed when he couldn't get the last frame won.
You ACTUALLY did watch it??? I thought you were joking.

It was on its last legs. Ferguson fucked United and Moyes.
Last legs? A team that just won the title 3 months prior by 11 points? Rubbish. Last legs is our fucking midfield last season. Actually no legs probably best describes that but you get the drift.

Last legs? A team that just won the title 3 months prior by 11 points? Rubbish. Last legs is our fucking midfield last season. Actually no legs probably best describes that but you get the drift.
Now go back and look at the ages of Ferguson's last season starting say XV. The team was in need of a major overall. Everyone knew this but of course accepted it because they won the league. So would we. However that doesn't mean it wasn't on it's last legs - it was. Moyes was fucked before he got there.

Really? I didn't realise that. I've only noticed him on the left. However a quick stat check and he has only 7 goals and 5 assists in 31 PL matches (which gels with the 'wild' / 'poor' shooting I've also noticed). I won't count anything in the EL. So still a hard no thanks.

Olise has only had a hammy issue this season, last season he played 37 / 38 PL games.
And now two more ... his two goals vs United :

Back
Top Bottom