• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Day 36 - Other Games (May 3rd-6th)

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Yesterday (sorry!)
Luton vs Everton 1-1

Today

Arsenal vs Bournemouth

Brentford vs Fulham
Burnley vs Newcastle
Sheff Utd vs Notts Forest

Man City vs Wolves

Sunday

Chelsea vs West Ham
Brighton vs Aston Villa

Monday

Crystal Palace vs Man Utd

Everton up to 37pts with two games left; Sheff (H) Arse (A). Are they still potentially going into administration?

Boring across the board. Might give Brighton Villa a watch if it’s on TV.

Roll on the summer.

Arsenal cheating their way to a pen. Havertz left a leg in on the keeper.

Saka scores it.

Arsenal cheating their way to a pen. Havertz left a leg in on the keeper.

Saka scores it.
It's a bit like Jota vs Newcastle.

I think it's both a pen and a dive at the same time. Left a trailing leg there for the GK to make contact with. The GK obliged.

Now I remember the outcry from pundits when Jota won that pen. I doubt there will be the same noise for Havertz.

I think it's both a pen and a dive at the same time. Left a trailing leg there for the GK to make contact with. The GK obliged.

Now I remember the outcry from pundits when Jota won that pen. I doubt there will be the same noise for Havertz.
Of course there won’t be. The half time pundits were all “well if he leaves his leg out there he’s going to make Harertz make contact”

I thought that Jota's was much more of a penalty than today's.
Elliott did win one by letting a leg trail in a game recently but even that was less obvious than today's

I thought that Jota's was much more of a penalty than today's.
Elliott did win one by letting a leg trail in a game recently but even that was less obvious than today's
Yep.

Jota was actually running at a pace which meant that weak contact could conceivably bring him down. Havertz was not.

Yep.

Jota was actually running at a pace which meant that weak contact could conceivably bring him down. Havertz was not.
I think the controversy over Jota's penalty was that he took a step after being touched by the keeper.
There was no question that he initiated the contact like Havretz did today

I think the controversy over Jota's penalty was that he took a step after being touched by the keeper.
There was no question that he initiated the contact like Havretz did today

The key to winning a pen is never to stumble. You need to fall flat on your face the second you feel a gentle touch.

Look at kulusevski last weekend. He stumbled on and nothing was given.

be nice if Bournemouth got an equaliser. I'm expecting nothing however

Back
Top Bottom