• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Day 29 (part 2) - Other Games April 23rd-25th

Fucking shite...

Wouldn't have made a difference but that 3rd goal shouldn't have been allowed.

Useless cunts.

Seems like Jones is the only one being sent off this season for tackles that contact the ankle.

why get your hair colour like that to even draw even more attention on yourself. Some of the buys from Brighton were day light robberies...

Imagine I would've told you 10 years ago they'll be a club in the next decade to spend £1b over 2 years to finish 12th and 9th.

More billion pound bottling
Thinking of sporting a change of avatar.....

images

Have to admire Arsenals resilience and mentality to bounce back after the Villa and Bayern defeats.

My mate married a lovely girl from Larne. I went to the wedding and met her family. Despite the fact my best mate was from Belfast I could hardly understand a word they spoke

“A lovely girl from Larne”…. ???????.

It could be my sister, I suppose… or my mum!!!

Havertz has been a shrewd signing by Arsenal, he can very much do a similiar job for them that Bobby did for us. Everyone pretty much wrote him off as a non-scoring flop, fair play to Arteta. Rice has probably been player of the year alongside Foden.
Grudging like

Havertz has been a shrewd signing by Arsenal, he can very much do a similiar job for them that Bobby did for us. Everyone pretty much wrote him off as a non-scoring flop, fair play to Arteta. Rice has probably been player of the year alongside Foden.
And Macca. In fact considering what we paid he is probably THE PotY.

Back
Top Bottom