• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Day 29 (part 2) - Other Games April 23rd-25th

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Tuesday
Arsenal vs Chelsea

Wednesday
Wolves vs Bournemouth
Palace vs Newcastle
United vs Sheff Utd

Thursday
Brighton vs City

Tuesday
Arsenal vs Chelsea 0-1

Wednesday

Wolves vs Bournemouth 0-0
Palace vs Newcastle 0-0
United vs Sheff Utd 0-1

Thursday

Brighton vs City1-0

Cole Palmer is a major doubt for the Arsenal game with illness.

Oh course he is.. he's bloody eaten the lasagne hasn't he?

I'm confused? i'm talking about chelseas next game, saturday away to villa

I presumed Nomad made a typo

I think he's referring to the blert above claiming that a juggernaut, that has previous for not dropping points...Will go against a habit of a lifetime.

Not my typo.

Last edited:
I don't believe in any of these silly jinx Hal nonsense. Never have. So it won't have any effect on my prediction that City WILL drop points against Brighton.

Anyway…. More importantly… Larne, having drawn with Linfield 1-1 at Windsor Park, go into the final game, 3 points clear at the top, with a +17 goal difference over 2nd place Linfield.

That’s back-to-back titles for the mighty Inver men!!!!

Tiernan Lynch must get a call from Michael Edwards about replacing Klopp!!!!

Can’t see City dropping points in any game, most of all against Brighton.

Arsenal could drop points against Chelsea or Spurs but also odds on to win both sadly.

All we do is beat Everton and see where it lands us.

Not sure what’s going on here. Either dreamy has nailed it that city won’t win another game but Arsenal win them all. Or it will actually happen.

Anyway…. More importantly… Larne, having drawn with Linfield 1-1 at Windsor Park, go into the final game, 3 points clear at the top, with a +17 goal difference over 2nd place Linfield.

My mate married a lovely girl from Larne. I went to the wedding and met her family. Despite the fact my best mate was from Belfast I could hardly understand a word they spoke

Meanwhile Damien Duff's Shelbourne is sitting top of the league of Ireland. Maybe we finally get our man some 20 odd years later than originally anticipated.

Back
Top Bottom