• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Matchday 31 - Other Games (2-4 April)

Haha absolutely suicidal defending by United. First the whole team running like crazy into the attack and then (Trent and Origi-like) totally ignoring Palmer from the corner - who then got a delicious deflection.

Cole Palmer chasing Bruno’s penalty record in a single season, how many is that now for him….over half?

Surely he’s now above Phil Foden as the all time English great?

Chelsea fans will be celebrating this all night. They will be singing about this across the West End for days to come.

Varane and Evans both went off injured tonight. Are United down to one CB for our match on Sunday?

United conceded 28 shots tonight. Bodes well.

Daily Mail for you.

21478a900704bf98e2e4e874ea35b04647f23ef6_2_690x430.jpeg

I wonder if it'll be really angry and shouty!

I wonder if they'll gesticulate wildly, and "break" things without breaking them.

I wonder if they'll use prewritten phrases to describe how shit they are.

Oh the surprises that lay in store for us.

I wonder if they'll gesticulate wildly, and "break" things without breaking them.

Step away from this line of thought. It only leads to speculation about the true night that Jools celebrates his nanna’s hooters and there lies the path to madness

Someone woke up and chose violence today.

Back
Top Bottom