• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man City v Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS league

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was onside when initially played by a man city player. Everything after then is irrelevant, position wise

Weren't you arguing the opposite in Kane's penalty goal?

Anyway I'd much rather (than argue about this here) we loan you to bluemoon or some man city forum, where you can go and wind them up about the decision being correct and generally be your miserable self to add some insult to their injury....

Weren't you arguing the opposite in Kane's penalty goal?

Different because kane was always in an offside position when the ball was played (ball passed to him, lovren miskicked), whereas sane wasn't (onside for initial play, then karius punch then milner touch). Lovren only reacted how he did because kane was there, whereas milner was tried to stop Silva, not because sane was there.

And I've now grown to accept that the offside rule is bollocks, and no one understands it

This is the bit that confuses me so much about the offside rule. Surely the "initial play" as you call it, ends when Karius punches the ball clear?

Why are some Liverpool fans, the only ones arguing that it was offside?

EVERY OTHER SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET, SAYS IT WAS THE WRONG DECISION. THE GOAL SHOULD HAVE STOOD.

We got away with one. Accept it, it’s done. Who gives a fuck.

this needs to be on Blue Moon.

Have they got over the bus incident over there by now?? UEFA certainly don't think it will be that quick and delayed any comment on the issue until 30th of May, when everyones mind is on the world cup and the 2 line pressrelease of Liverpool being fined £10.000 for all that noise keeping neighbours to the awayend of Etihad awake will og unnoticed. Best decision by UEFA since the sacking of Platini.

There's a few people on twitter who do When I'm Liverpool

I'm looking forward to @whenimelmo

Have they got over the bus incident over there by now?? UEFA certainly don't think it will be that quick and delayed any comment on the issue until 30th of May, when everyones mind is on the world cup and the 2 line pressrelease of Liverpool being fined £10.000 for all that noise keeping neighbours to the awayend of Etihad awake will og unnoticed. Best decision by UEFA since the sacking of Platini.

UEFA should be filing charges against the club for the response to their own team bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom