• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man City v Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I thought it was brilliant in the video from behind the goal yesterday, but this slow motion closeup one. Fucking hell!

Hahahahaha, I think Ox is my favourite player these days.

Love him. A footballer with a sense of humor. Haven’t had those in a long while. He talks very well.
After looking pretty lost in the central position early on, he’s looking very comfortable now and it’s great to see some pace injected in there. Hope he keeps improving.

Even you @Silver Sean - even you must feel it. Ever so slightly, he’s made you think that maybe, just maybe, he’s alright. For an ex-Arsenal player.

It's true I despised him at Arsenal, and I did not want him, and I thought the price was ridiculous. But I'm happy for Klopp and his team to keep proving me wrong. He is immeasurably better than I thought he would be. The improvement since he joined is brilliant and long may it continue. He also really wanted to join us and comes across as a great lad. Happy to have my opinion changed.

It's true I despised him at Arsenal, and I did not want him, and I thought the price was ridiculous. But I'm happy for Klopp and his team to keep proving me wrong. He is immeasurably better than I thought he would be. The improvement since he joined is brilliant and long may it continue. He also really wanted to join us and comes across as a great lad. Happy to have my opinion changed.
There it is. A flicker of humanity left. There is hope.

I held exactly the same view; I liked him early promise but thought that he was rubbish over the past few years.
It never occurred to me in the slightest that there was a good player in there and when we paid what we paid I was pretty pissed off.
I even congratulated a Gooner mate for having rinsed us.
Told me i was way off and that Klopp would do what Wenger couldn't (or wouldn't) do with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom