• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man City v Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see we've been charged again for throwing objects on to the pitch.

Pep also charged for the sending off and for communicating with the bench in the second half.
I don't get this, how can the club get charged for the actions of their fans? LFC aren't my legal guardians FFS. The ones who should get charged are Man City, as it happened inside their stadium. Likewise for the bus charged last week, how the fuck can UEFA realistically expect LFC to control what happens on the streets of Liverpool?

Yes @Vlads Quiff is my little younger brother. I am going to Aintree with him tomorrow although I don't know one end of a horse from the other.

And no, it wasn't me who quiffed!

See you there Porters old pal. I’m going with my older brother too @lochnessmonster

If you are in the tatts then we will find you I’m sure!

See you there Porters old pal. I’m going with my older brother too @lochnessmonster

If you are in the tatts then we will find you I’m sure!

Two of my mates are going over Friday and Sat. Their accommodation was cancelled twice. I fully expect them to come home telling they've slept in a phone box.

I don't get this, how can the club get charged for the actions of their fans? LFC aren't my legal guardians FFS. The ones who should get charged are Man City, as it happened inside their stadium. Likewise for the bus charged last week, how the fuck can UEFA realistically expect LFC to control what happens on the streets of Liverpool?
Because it’s designed to deter supporters from repeating what they did by seeing their clubs punished for their own actions.

Just been watching a video of the Salah goal taken from behind our goal. That pass from Ox to Salah was incredible.

Don't forget the classics (embedded in my signature):

Ha ha. In fairness City have wrapped up two pieces of silverware this season with one of them being the one many players crave.

We have a great chance at the biggest prize of all but are still a long way from home.

I see we've been charged again for throwing objects on to the pitch.

Pep also charged for the sending off and for communicating with the bench in the second half.

Yep we are gonna get fucked if our fans don't cope the fuck on pronto

That ding into goal is from a wider and more difficult position! I initially thought it was from a closer position! Well done Mo.

The pass from Gini great i.e. not looking for the easy pass back. Ox breaks the lines and turns the defenders. Mane an epic run and Salah alert to pick up the loose ball and an incredible composed and skillful finish. It looks simple but I think it is telling just how many pros are saying how great it is.

Because it’s designed to deter supporters from repeating what they did by seeing their clubs punished for their own actions.
I'm sure it is, but how can they hold the club accountable for the actions of their fans outside of their stadia, it's nonsense.

Love VVD gesturing Lovren up field as Ox gets the ball. Didn't see that mentioned in his interview...

So you can see in that clip that the blue flare does come from the Liverpool fan area, but it seems to come from exactly in the vicinity of a clump of stewards in their high vis tops.

So you can see in that clip that the blue flare does come from the Liverpool fan area, but it seems to come from exactly in the vicinity of a clump of stewards in their high vis tops.

Why would Reds fans throw a blue flare? In makes no sense, your honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom