• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs West Brom 16:30 27th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Nice to be top at Xmas again.

Big Sam will have them physical and well drilled in set pieces.

Becker
TAA
Matip
Fabhino
Robertson
Hendo
Gini
Jones
Salah
Mane
Firmino

Nice to be top at Xmas again.

Big Sam will have them physical and well drilled in set pieces.

Becker
TAA
Matip
Fabhino
Robertson
Hendo
Gini
Jones
Salah
Mane
Firmino

So did Woy. Didn’t help. And even Sam took some time to get Bolton any good.

I just worry he will try to break some of our players.

Next clutch of games are kind to us.

8 days to our next game.

3 days to the game after.

And then 5 games after.

And all weak teams (on paper)
Well, not really Southampton. But their defence is slow and play a high line when chasing the game... such that if we score the first goal, could be another cricket score line.

Just hope we win all our 3 and United drop a few points before we play them.

Well, not really Southampton. But their defence is slow and play a high line when chasing the game... such that if we score the first goal, could be another cricket score line.

Just hope we win all our 3 and United drop a few points before we play them.

Odds on us firing another Utd manager?

West Brom managed to hold City at the Etihad, so they're obviously capable in defence and like it always is with smaller teams, they raise their game when they play us.

Early goal and Big Sam's game plan goes down the toilet. I think we can win big against them.

Hope not. I always want Ole to be 3 games away from being fired and then turning it around, giving them some (false) hope.

Absolutely this however if a Utd manager is going to get the boot, it might as well be after a humiliating defeat to us!!

It’s actually good at the moment, they are out of the CL, have zero chance of winning the league but because nobody has been consistent this year they are actually pretty close to the top which is masking how shit Ole is. Long may it continue.

West Brom managed to hold City at the Etihad, so they're obviously capable in defence and like it always is with smaller teams, they raise their game when they play us.

Early goal and Big Sam's game plan goes down the toilet. I think we can win big against them.
City missed a load of changes.

West brom have lost the plot bringing that bloated dinosaur back into the game..." Just lump it one, no messin' abart.."

Can't understand how Sammy Lee fell in with him..

Can't understand how Sammy Lee fell in with him..

No, that's weird. Must be Stockholm Syndrome.

I so hope we thump them. I'm sick and tired of Allardyce. No doubt he'll start the same old insults (sorry, 'mind games') in the next few days. Is this the second or third time we're the first team to play him after he's been parachuted in? Maybe I'm misremembering, but it feels as though we've had to play him in the past when there's a 'new maager bounce' anticipated.

No, that's weird. Must be Stockholm Syndrome.

I so hope we thump them. I'm sick and tired of Allardyce. No doubt he'll start the same old insults (sorry, 'mind games') in the next few days. Is this the second or third time we're the first team to play him after he's been parachuted in? Maybe I'm misremembering, but it feels as though we've had to play him in the past when there's a 'new maager bounce' anticipated.
Probably GK, I do worry though that we may fuck it up because we have a history of screwing it up after a break period. We seem to be much more focussed and energetic when things are just go go go.

Might be a game we consider Nat in defence for if we expect them to go full long ball. I haven’t watched them much though, do they have a target man?

Anyway I’d like to see

Alisson
Trent
Matip
Fabs
Robbo

Hendo
Keita
Jones

Salah
Bobby
Mane

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Ox get a start. If they’re parking the bus there’s not a lot to lose by going Hendo Naby Ox in the middle

Might be a game we consider Nat in defence for if we expect them to go full long ball. I haven’t watched them much though, do they have a target man?
Dunno anything about them except that they have Charlie Austin and Hal Robson-Kanu.
The only interesting player they have is Pereira imo.

After 8 days off, surely he'll go full available strength, which I think, and I think he thinks is:

Ali, tta, Fabs, big Joel, Robbo, our captain, Gini, Jones, Mane, Bobby, Salah.

Echo reporting that Thiago has an outside chance of making the squad.

With Ox and Keita getting mins against Palace pkus Jones getting a rest it does feel like a match where we could potentially give either Gini or Hendo a rest as they have played an awful lof of mins this year so far. Potentially rest Hendo v WBA and the rest Gini v Newcastle

With Ox and Keita getting mins against Palace pkus Jones getting a rest it does feel like a match where we could potentially give either Gini or Hendo a rest as they have played an awful lof of mins this year so far. Potentially rest Hendo v WBA and the rest Gini v Newcastle
Upcoming fixtures:

Home v West Brom
3 day gap
Away v Newcastle
5 day gap
Away v Southampton
4 day gap
Away v Villa (Fa cup)

Considering the 8 day rest it would make more sense for Klopp to play the in-form strongest team against West Brom.
Rotate against Newcastle.
Full strength against Southampton
Rotate against Villa. Ox and other returning players start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom