• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even bothering to watch this. I actually prefer to read the match thread on here every now and again than sit through 2 hours of an insipid performance from 11 players I have to try and force myself to like.

I'm not even bothering to watch this. I actually prefer to read the match thread on here every now and again than sit through 2 hours of an insipid performance from 11 players I have to try and force myself to like.
Now what did you promise me a couple of months ago ?!

Thanks for the support lads. It was a rather bizarre banning (just a 'fuck off to RedCafe') with no prior warning but then Rosco is a bit of a playground bully, if someone stands up to him we all know how he will react and if you compound that by being a person that he dislikes that person will inevitably end up with a banning, whether temporary or permanent. I think that's 3 times he's banned me (no other mod has) and no doubt eventually he'll find a way to make it permanent, maybe even after this post, c'est la vie, but I've never been one to take a kicking lying down.

I joined 6CM soon after it was formed (also coming from KopTalk) and despite a quiet start in the background here I have been a staunch supporter (inc. a relatively substantial financial donation when requested) and regular thread starter ever since. However recently TBH it's become very cliquey, the lack of new blood (and the welcome given to them) is obvious and with the loss of so many regular posters the size and quality of the community is going into decline.

Banning people because you dislike them personally doesn't help promote either the image of the site or grow the numbers. It's very sad actually. I'm retired now and often come online with a coffee first thing in the morning and go through the various forums I'm on (news, photographic and football), it doesn't take long with 6CM any more as there are so few posts and new threads (let's not go into that too deeply since Rosco will obviously object to my PoV). Though TBF my photography is now taking up more and more of my time and since that pays some bills obviously football is taking a backseat - which my wife has noticed helps my demeanour when we lose or play poorly (or Mane gets injured) !

This is the post Rosco objected to, pretty innocuous compared to many but then I guess I struck a nerve :

Good to see someone else noticed that.

Appreciate the support mate.

Trying to balance the books Mark, though I do have a generally very positive nature it doesn't always show.

Haha thank you (I think) Brendan, I love you too, sometimes.

I've never said anything even close to that but don't that that stop you twisting and distorting as per your wont.

Show us all the post. Obviously you can't because that is simply untrue. I'm on there to support the other Liverpool lads against blatant lies and to discuss non-Liverpool or United related issues / teams (hence I never go on the 'United' forum, only the 'Football' forum).

It isn't even close to the truth Ken but you know how people like to twist things to suit their own agenda. I've tried to clarify that above for people with more open minds.
You typed a LOT.
You should have just said Ross is a massive cunt and had done with it.
We would all have agreed and you would have got more likes.
Too try hard Froggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom