• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Leicester City (PL) 19.15 Sunday 22 Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m all over the place with these kick off times, have no idea what’s on what and when.
They just need to make sure you they put a match on whenever there's a jungle celebrity show & they'll have record viewing figures as men will be able to watch what they want whilst their wife fucks off to watch that shite.

It's blindingly fucking obvious.

They can put matches on whenever they want at the moment, take advantage, have them on prime time FFS.

They'd have reason to ask the tv companies for more money in that case, like that wasn't part of the deal, we charged you on the basis of normal viewing figures, then you turn around and earn prime time revenues without telling us? Get to fuck, pay me!

Just so long as we get through it without any post-international injuries, I for one will bow my head and gratefully accept whatever number of own goals the universe sees fit to bestow upon us today.

Also, Leicester have been getting a shitload of penalties and we keep getting bummed by the refs/var. Considering all the factors, it's a perfect storm for us getting twatted today.

Just so long as we get through it without any post-international injuries, I for one will bow my head and gratefully accept whatever number of own goals the universe sees fit to bestow upon us today.
Why is it I can't read Dantes' posts now without seeing a US election slant to them ?

Just so long as we get through it without any post-election injunctions, I for one will bow my head and gratefully accept whatever number of judgement reversals the US judiciary sees fit to bestow upon me today.

A quick look at Leicester. And because of those stats I see us winning 2-0.

It's actually very surprising they are top - but 8 penalties will do that for you (even if Vardy missed one). On Vardy, yes he's top scorer in the PL but only 3 goals from open play, the other 5 from the penalty spot.

Some Leicester stats :
Without those 8 penalties their shots on target total would be in the bottom half of the 20 PL teams.
They are next to bottom for Chances Created (only Burnley below them).
15th for shots (next to bottom without those penalties).
12th for Xg (exc. those pens).
Shooting accuracy and conversion rate (both exc. blocks) they are top (thanks to those 8 penalties).

Rodgers has won three games in a row after switching to a more reserved 3-4-2-1 diamond formation, perhaps a move to help mitigate the spate of injuries - an approach which looks likely to be deployed this weekend.

skysports-leicester-formation_5171106.png

However a host of Leicester's injured are back in contention to start this weekend, including Wilfred Ndidi, Ricardo Pereira, Timothy Castagne, and Wesley Forfana.
But centre-back lynchpin Caglar Soyuncu is not expected to return until December and defensive midfielder Daniel Amartey remains sidelined with a hamstring injury.

Liverpool: Alisson, Milner, Fabinho, Matip, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Jones, Jota, Mane, Firmino.
Subs: Adrian, Minamino, Tsimikas, Origi, Phillips, Clarkson, N. Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom