• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v West Brom - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendo playing quarterback while matip and fab are camped out about 40 towards form their goal..
Becker is gonna do something stupid today, he's gonna get bored all on his own

West Brom have been well organized. Very glad we are already up one or there would be some frustration setting in.

We need to be patient and look after the ball. Some of those high crosses are becoming pointless.

Fat Sam probably quite happy with this so far.
Just the one goal down at half time even though we've had 90% of the possession

Don't want to be tough on Jones but he hasn't played well at all imo.
I'd sub him for Shaq if it continues, but I don't think Klopp is going to make those types of changes unless they get a goal.

Fat Sam probably quite happy with this so far.
Just the one goal down at half time even though we've had 90% of the possession

Big boot theory from Fat Sam. "Lump it one.."..but we need to be a bit quicker, couple more should be well within reach.

If you view football as a business, I guess Allardyce is doing his job. If you think of it as a sport, then he's a damned disgrace. And the saddest thing is: after all this time, and all his claims to be a serious 'continental' coach, this is still all he has. Just this: two rows of four. That's it. It's basically the same set-up a 14 year old could manage on his computer. And he's paid how many millions? It's daylight robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom