• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Leeds United - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get thiago , purely because it will put keita further from the first eleven

Would like a speed merchant super sub we can bring on against leggy teams like Leeds after 80 mins

Fuck me, I haven't been this angry about a win for a while. It's the stupid mistakes at the back, the dilly-dallying in attack. We should have scored like 8 goals today and we should have kept a clean sheet.
This will not fly against Chelsea.

Wow what a fucking game but hell fire sort the pre season blues out Liverpool, 3 points is all that matters.

We've always been slow starters under Klopp. So as long as we get results for the next month idgaff. 3 points. Onto the next game.

What a great plan from Klopp showing our frailties in front of the watching eyes of FSG.

Phew!
Got to say Leeds will trouble a shit load of teams this season.
Not sure we’ve ever been pressed from an entire team the way they went about it.

Get thiago , purely because it will put keita further from the first eleven

Would like a speed merchant super sub we can bring on against leggy teams like Leeds after 80 mins

I don’t get the Keita hate. All of our play went through him for 60 minutes. The goals before he was subbed were on the TAA, the CBs and Hendo. And, Hendo and Gini has no control to prevent them playing through the press and then over the top.

I thought Keita pressed well from the front and was creative. I was impressed by Jones who shifted into same role.

Salah motm easily. Jones played well, despite being the cause of Leeds 3rd goal. Everyone else needs to improve.

Thank god for that. Hopefully now those who jumped down the throats of us who expressed concern about our performances post-lockdown will now drop the 'just celebrate us winning the title' crap and wake up. There's a mental issue here - starting with VVD and then including several other players, we seem just 'off' in terms of awareness and sharpness. It's been a hell of a weird time for them but a line needs drawing and we must push on. And we DO bloody well need new signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom